IPTV Samsung TV

champion9

Hi All,

I have a new Samsung QLED tv which in the app store has the following IPTV players,

ASX iptv
Bay iptv
Flex iptv player
Flix iptv
Fox iptv
Gecko iptv
Home iptv
Iptv portal
Net iptv
Quzu iptv
Royal iptv
Set iptv
Smartone iptv

Any advice which is a good one to try out and use? I contacted my IPTV provider 6 weeks ago and again 2 weeks ago but still had no response from them so thought i would ask on here.

Thanks,

I’ve used siptv on my Samsung tv took forever to load channels up.I now use Duplexplay app from the Samsung App Store.Much faster loading with no problems at all.Just let your provider have your tv MAC address and your good to go.Only thing is it costs you a couple of dollars to activate for the year which isn’t going to break the bank

Last edited:
duplex is quality ,7 day trial then 2 quid ,runs really well ,load playlist from online or with duplex app, load with m3u or with xc

I’ve used siptv on my Samsung tv took forever to load channels up.I now use Dimplexplay app from the Samsung App Store.Much faster loading with no problems at all.Just let your provider have your tv MAC address and your good to go.Only thing is it costs you a couple of dollars to activate for the year which isn’t going to break the bank
Only pitfall about using Samsung tv iptv player apps which i didnt mention is unable to use a vpn youll need a additional router to do this.There's cheap asus 51u router online that does more than enough for streaming if you require a vpn due to the weekend blocks

Only pitfall about using Samsung tv iptv player apps which i didnt mention is unable to use a vpn youll need a additional router to do this.There's cheap asus 51u router online that does more than enough for streaming if you require a vpn due to the weekend blocks
Siptv is shite!!!!! If providers have big playlists 90% of content has to be removed.
as siptv memory can't handle it and most of time you have to keep re adding the playlist and now days better apps out there to use

Just had a peek at the website works ok on my windows laptop .It does state that payments through Android are now disabled please use the windows app
On the website it was saying android payment is being worked on. Maybe they're just focusing on windows only now

On the website it was saying android payment is being worked on. Maybe they're just focusing on windows only now
It’s cause of all fake websites and payment options that they’ve taken off payment on android

Reactions: m4u
Back