IPTV script kinda down, but sorta working not sure why.

SmooFace

For just over a day IPTV has been blackscreen via the normal script. I do not think this is down to the supplier since it works using the xcplugin or with m3u loaded into vlc on my laptop. I'm really not sure why this should be, but I did feel like it must be some simple setting that has changed & I can't figure out what.

Had Woosh v6 installed on zgemma h2s. Last night gave up tinkering & did a clean install of Woosh v7. Re-installed scripts, freshly downloaded from suppliers site, but still same problem.

Did briefly have router trouble. Internet worked, but couldn't access the hub. But that seems fine now and has been reset back to factory settings with the websafe child settings off (as it was prior this prob).

Is there some simple setting I might have missed?

Contact your supplier, his/her script could very well be down and other plugins and lists work fine. It may be a case of the script has changed and therefore needs updating or simply needs re-running.

You were right mbath. Was a problem to do with a setting in the scripts custom bouquet maker plugin. Had to change a setting from disabled to enabled & reboot a couple of times. Really quick fix.

For just over a day IPTV has been blackscreen via the normal script. I do not think this is down to the supplier since it works using the xcplugin or with m3u loaded into vlc on my laptop. I'm really not sure why this should be, but I did feel like it must be some simple setting that has changed & I can't figure out what.

Had Woosh v6 installed on zgemma h2s. Last night gave up tinkering & did a clean install of Woosh v7. Re-installed scripts, freshly downloaded from suppliers site, but still same problem.

Did briefly have router trouble. Internet worked, but couldn't access the hub. But that seems fine now and has been reset back to factory settings with the websafe child settings off (as it was prior this prob).

Is there some simple setting I might have missed?
If your supplier starts with an F and ends with an S then update your script and they have updated it

Back