IPTV Setup

Dilzz

hi i currently have a zgemma h.s iptv box which i would like to do a factory reset on and have fresh iptv subcripition on. what are the step involved in doing that. would i update the firmware on the box first , followed by installing wooshbuild 7. im not 100% sure as to where to begin so i would apprecaite step by step instructions.

Thanks You

Don't factory reset!!

Flash the box with WB7, OpenAtv, VIX or whatever you want to use. Then add your IPTV via whatever method your supplier offers.

Not sure if this is enough info for you, if you need help just ask.

Start by installing wooshbuild and then contact your IPTV supplier as they will have their own setup method

As mentioned above do not do factory reset. Just flash wooshbuild over what you have

Last edited by a moderator:
thak you for quick reply much appreciated. after flash the box with wooshbuild 7 , do i need to install any other plugins or would they alreday come pre installed with wb7.

thak you for quick reply much appreciated. after flash the box with wooshbuild 7 , do i need to install any other plugins or would they alreday come pre installed with wb7.
You have been told to flash with wooshbuild (instructions in the stickies in the H2S section), then contact your supplier and get instructions for installing their version of IPTV, as they vary from provider to provider

hi , i have a zgemma star h2 box i would like to flash and install wb7 on it. but i cont find w7 for this box !

Back