IPTV Smarters app.

slimmy46

Hi All,
Does anyone know what version IPTV Smarters is on please?
Have a Firestick with it on and know it has to be sideloaded, therefore i'm guessing the version i have is probably modded?
I'm not happy with it, i get no "Live Tv With Guide" even when i try to manually do it from the three dots (top Right) Refreshing Channels VOD and Series seem to update, But Refresh Tv Guide and still nothing?
I get the usual "Do You Want To Proceed" and when i select yes i get "Updating TV, please try after some time" been happening for days, but originally was working?
If i select it from main page (one selection down from "Live Tv") I click it and it does nothing?
All i want is an EPG - otherwise i have to constantly keep going to each individual channel to see whats viewing which is a pain.
Any ideas please?
Failing this i have STB Emu pro 1.2.2.0, But IPTV Smarters, Is user Friendly for the family
Any Help or advice would be appreciated
Many Thanks

Does the epg work on any other app? Could it possibly be a provider epg issue?
Hi Dazza 88
It was working fine until approx 4-5 days or so, and on the previous app i had audio and blank screen issues on STB-Emu, hence why i changed over to Smarters IPTV, everyone has got used to it now and ideally would prefer IPTV Smarters, read somewhere recently you can now have multiscreen in IPTV Smarters (down to provider aswell i believe) and just thought the app would update, but it hasn't, not sure if provider could do anything?

Have you asked you provider as his epg could be down!
Also on epg there’s a install epg icon you pressed this also?
Hi Graham, I did ask my provider and was told it was fine?
Where is the epg install icon is that behind the three dots top right?
Couldn't see anything else to be honest?

It be on the outside mate
Where it says live tv, vod
There it will say install epg

Attachments

• 9DD4682F-3056-4185-BCA9-D0F425351B7F.png
    9DD4682F-3056-4185-BCA9-D0F425351B7F.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 25
This is from play store

View attachment 47531

You can use app2fire to side load apps from phone to stick.
Hi dsayers2014
Is that the latest version?
If it's a one off payment i dont mind if it works, I have used apps2fire before, will it update once installed on the firestick? or would that need to be done from the phone and transferred each time theres a release / update?

There's an update option in smarters but I'm not sure how it will work on stick. You only need to purchase to remove adds you don't have to if you don't want to.

tiny.cc/vhcgkz type that in downloader on firestick that's a version of smarters I use and has install epg but when you first fire xciptv or iptv smarters it says downloading epg

Back