IPTV smarters or Smart IPTV

Hi guys,

I've just got a LG smart TV and I'm looking to get IPTV setup. Which app would you say is better? Smart IPTV is the more popular one due to its been around longer but I'm hearing good things about IPTV smarters. Any thoughts?

Iptv smarters would be better has a better layout and user interface compared to smart iptv the epg is rubbish for smart iptv compared to smarters I would trial them both and see which would suit you better

Personal preference.
However for the LG TV i'd definitely use Smart IPTV ( Thats if your provider allows you to have the M3U )

You get a free trial so give it a go.

To use IPTV Smarters the provider has to pay a one of charge to register their DNS so you can use it. Smart IPTV has its own issues with channel lists dropping or not loading at all if there are too many channels.

Smart stb-net by a mile
Costly, but depending on your portal, interface layout neat & user friendly & own acc to generate contact if at All any issues

Smart STB was hopeless on my LG, crashed all the time. Been using Smart IPTV for 6 months now, no issues apart from the fugly epg. I'd like to use Smarters but my provider doesn't currently support it.

Which is best for firestick I like stbemu cause don't have to pay for that lol
There’s a lot to choose from m3u or mag related
Be mindful the emulators could cease anytime from your source ; so always look for another avenue to load emu from & also depending on your portal depepends on your interface, top of your list is supplier/server / without these your totally Ducked :: keep the good work up guys/gals

Back