IPTV Smarters Pro

Smithy882

Hi,

Does anyone have the latest version of Smarters Pro set up on a 4K Firestick? If so please can you tell me the exact settings you use. Which player you use? Hardware or software decoder and any other boxes ticked in that section? What format? I am struggling to get this app to run smoothly on the firestick.

Cheers

Hi,

Does anyone have the latest version of Smarters Pro set up on a 4K Firestick? If so please can you tell me the exact settings you use. Which player you use? Hardware or software decoder and any other boxes ticked in that section? What format? I am struggling to get this app to run smoothly on the firestick.

Cheers
When watching a channel press ok on remote you will see pause ect I always press the hw and steady stream out I can't remember what version I have of it

Hi,

Cheers
Here are the settings I use on my 4k FS, they work well for me.
Settings - stream format (HLS.m3u8)
Player selection -MXplayer
Player settings -hardware decoder

Here are the settings I use on my 4k FS, they work well for me.
Settings - stream format (HLS.m3u8)
Player selection -MXplayer
Player settings -hardware decoder

Hi thanks for that. What version of smarters Pro are you using please? And where did u download it from?

Cheers

Hi thanks for that. What version of smarters Pro are you using please? And where did u download it from?

Cheers
It's version 1.7.9.6 of smarters pro, it's giving me the option to update in the settings, but not going to as its working well for me on this version.
Sorry can't remember where I downloaded it from I just googled it on my pc and installed it from my pc to the FS with a program adbLink.

Last edited:
Just for the record Smartersiptv pro is now using Version 2.0.4 and is stable on my firestick,and it can still be downloaded from google play store I havenT got a 4k stick but the settings are pretty much universal but the Hardware decoder setting is the favourite among people I have spoken to,,

Thanks.

I have the 4K stick and latest smarters installed but small screen never loads.

Grouser - what are your exact settings pls?

Hi thanks for the response, when u r selecting a channel in live tv or live tv with epg there is a small screen playing the channel.

Yes I thought that was what you meant,alas I have no idea as to why that is happening,I take it the main screen works though,have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling (may help)also where did you get the version from and how did you transfer across to the stick,I used google play store to down load on to my tablet then apps2fire to transfer,reason for edit just reread your original post,can you try using my method I don't think using a compy to transfer is a good way of doing it this may be the cause of your problem

I downloaded it via apkpure on downloader. I do not have an android tablet. Every channel u press play on the small screen never plays. Not sure where else to get it from or what else to try?

Have you a android phone or borrow one from a kind mate you can achieve the same result on that,it's clearly the apk app(IMO) that is causing the problem

I have the new xc iptv player which is Simular to smarters and I have a smarters I think if want it

How to use your downloader to install his file linked then scroll through the files and find smarters usually at the bottom as his files are stored alphabetically then install and run on your firestick

Back