Iptv smarters update

Luggers

Hi all. Has anyone got the new iptv smarters app installed. If so what do you think to it.inoeraonnaly preferred it the way it was. Also has anyone got the downloader link for the new Pro version.

I've got it installed for testing here, seems a lot better, it's defo pinched some features from TiviMate.
I'll upload a video if you want?

The apk I have is for the demo version, I don't have the full pro to offer, sorry.

I've got it installed for testing here, seems a lot better, it's defo pinched some features from TiviMate.
I'll upload a video if you want?

The apk I have is for the demo version, I don't have the full pro to offer, sorry.
I've never really used tivimate. Suppose I was just used to the other version lol. Just the older version seemed to work abit quicker and smoother for me. I assume they will iron out all the creases in the coming weeks.

I don't like it at all. I've gone back to the old version.
Been using the old version of Smarters instead of Tivimate 3.7.0, getting issues with the newest version of tivimate

I'm not a big fan at all of the layout on this new smarters update, so rolled out back to an older version.
Been fine for a few days, but it has now updated itself again to the new version, automatically.

Is there any way I can prevent these updates?

Don't really want to be uninstalling/reinstalling every other day, ideally.

If nothing allowing to turn off updates then look for a different app. Tivimate is the best about but get the paid version but well worth it unless your provider has his own version of smarters like a lot do.

If it's using an android device with Google play store it's probably play store updating the app. See if you can get play store to disable updates

I'm not a big fan at all of the layout on this new smarters update, so rolled out back to an older version.
Been fine for a few days, but it has now updated itself again to the new version, automatically.

Is there any way I can prevent these updates?

Don't really want to be uninstalling/reinstalling every other day, ideally.
I've never known any smarters to automatically update itself. The channels and epg yes but not the main software

Cheers for all the input guys.

I'll have a tinker about tonight when I get back from work.

Aye, the main software has updated itself to the newest version of the app twice in the last fortnight...
Not the end of the world of I don't get it sussed, but I'm a creature of habit, and do prefer the previous layout.
I've got a couple of old 'un's in the house as well, and ease of use is paramount!

Back