IPTV Stopped working on Openbox 8VS

iainaa

Hi Guys,

Been watiching iptv on openboxes for last year with no issue on web tv but it has now stopped working on both openboxes. I have put the file on pc and works with no issue. Any ideas what has happened? Service has stopped working on both openboxes at same time, I have downloaded lastest line etc made ono difference. Cant fathom what is going on, any help appreciated?

You are not alone iainaa, mine also stopped working yesterday, just shows "no signal" on the screen.
I think the server has gone offline.

You are not alone iainaa, mine also stopped working yesterday, just shows "no signal" on the screen.
I think the server has gone offline.

My line is working from the pc, it has just stopped working on the openbox. I have even tried a different openbox and it does the same.

No different supplier! This is too much of a coincidence, i believe the issue could be deeper.
If i was considering a new box i would avoid Openbox and go for an Enigma.
I dont think Openbox is even upgradable any more even for just the FTA channels.

No different supplier! This is too much of a coincidence, i believe the issue could be deeper.
If i was considering a new box i would avoid Openbox and go for an Enigma.
I dont think Openbox is even upgradable any more even for just the FTA channels.
there is an openbox 9vs available. have seen another few posts about 8vs not working now but nobody knows why and my provider is not responding at all on this which is very frustrating. Question is whether to get new line from someone else or replace equipment. Will probably get a new line as my provider isn't great and I have 2 openboxes.

Back