Iptv stuttering only when live football is on enigma box

Hi my iptv is stuttering only when live football is on, i have tried service app but still the same.Do i need VPN or is is just over powered server???

Try watching on your phone, see if it buffers. Try with WiFi on and off, see if it makes a difference.

Vpn is needed by the sound of it or try another service some there is no need for vpn they have it built in uk they always try and throttle the bandwith sly is the worst but there is many other channels its on supersports opus astrosport.
just if your provider doesnt give you updates of the channels and times the games are on use this.

https://www.livesoccertv.com/match/4327872/liverpool-vs-real-madrid/

hope that helps
Dapperdon
Sky isn’t worst at all what a load of shite I was with sky for 6 year never throttled once the biggest isp provider for throttling is Vodafone and vm

I used Vodafone
My uploads, were greater than my d/loads .
I eventually got out of a contract..

some of famous iptv providers blocked by isp company
better to contact your sller to double check
ofc you need to run on vpn access to avoid this issue

Sky isn’t worst at all what a load of shite I was with sky for 6 year never throttled once the biggest isp provider for throttling is Vodafone and vm
I spoke wrong about the worst being sky I know vm is terrible I meant it screws live epl on sky being throttled I mis spoke there was no need to say it was a load of shite. It was not my intention mate and I don’t speak a load of shite never have ain’t my way.

hear this all the time from some members have no bother with sly, BT , VM e.t.c , I did not have iptv when I was with sly that was years back had talktalk and with them I had to use vpn for some of my providers same with VM.

Back