Iptv sub

kery

Hi I would like to here from anyone who has a good steady sub and I have tried a few but have not been great I'm looking for sly uk SD HD also USA Canada all world sports and VOD plus 3pm football that don't need a vpn I'm looking to here from people who are useing one as don't need loads of people offering me tests that aren't good tried that before I have zgemma H2H so if anyone can pm me with a good one thanks

To be fair, the only ones that'll proclaim they have a great service will be resellers. those that have a good service keep it to themselves as they've probably done all the leg work of testing, testing and testing some more and dont advertise who they're with. I know it's not very helpful but you need to keep trying and testing til you find one that's right for you!

Hi I would like to here from anyone who has a good steady sub and I have tried a few but have not been great I'm looking for sly uk SD HD also USA Canada all world sports and VOD plus 3pm football that don't need a vpn I'm looking to here from people who are useing one as don't need loads of people offering me tests that aren't good tried that before I have zgemma H2H so if anyone can pm me with a good one thanks
Explain your setup and may be able to help

Hi all
I have smart-stb and need a test sub uk......
Still learning about all this tech please be gentle

thanks
gary

Back