IPTV Unstable

NazoDoop

TK Veteran
Been with provider since 2018 and had no problems until recently.
Past week or so it's been freezing a bit, then couple of days ago the whole lot goes off.
It then comes back on for a short while then goes off again

I've tried using a VPN, and turning the VPN off etc and no luck.

I know two other people using the service on different ISPs who are also having the same problems.

Provider says nothing wrong their end, and nobody else seems to have issues with it.
Using a Z8 Pro
If I disconnect from the server, then reconnect - it works for a couple of minutes then goes again

Any advice ?

Last edited:
Is there any updates for your box bud also try uninstalling mol2 and re installing it see if that helps bud.
The others it’s affecting are they using formuler boxes also or different devices

Have you tried with the VPN set to an EU location or tether it from 4g/5g to rule out ISP throttling?

Yeah Belgium works OK then it goes off after a short while.
It tends to run fine in the mornings then starts playing up around mid to late afternoon
Works fine on my phone but I don't have enough data to test it out for long periods

It tends to run fine in the mornings then starts playing up around mid to late afternoon
Works fine on my phone but I don't have enough data to test it out for long periods
Are there any websafe or shit like that turned on on your router?

Ive come across ISP's blocking VPN routes via their router modem combinations.

All this goes away using your own router/modem with the ISP kit in modem mode.

Last edited:
Seems channels lately have been affected and vpns also at times not helping.

Big ISPs sure are changing tactics and way and getting clever with how they try to disrupt IPTV providers and users alike.

When you say it runs fine in a morning is that with or without vpn you could always take a trial bud as that would help narrow down whether isp or your provider.
Have you tried without vpn see if same issues arise

Lots of servers went down this morning some are back others still looking for a work around

Back