IPTV Unstable

Doesn't matter how you put it they were down. Lol some suppliers are not back up I don't understand why

Ye was issues with sky channels being down in the morning. Seeing on other places seems back up for alot but some are still struggling with sky channels being online.

My sky sports went down this morning and looking on telegram , quite a few providers had same. back up now.

Have you tried disabling ISP nanny settings as that was one of the questions you asked in there? It might be worth a shot

Won't be disabling my firewall anytime soon :unsure:
Can't be a problem with the router as two friends are on different ISPs all with the same problem. My router was last updated in December so very unlikely a problem on my end. Might just need a new provider

Other than occasionally having to reconnect to the server it seems much better today. So I'll see how it goes in the next few weeks.

The updated router just weeks ago does sound like restrictions/throttling by the ISP with the router. Different ISPs do throttle too.

Router was last updated early december, and it's worked fine since then until a couple of days ago. So the router update hasn't caused anything.
It's your sub mate I should imagine. Leave it till tomorrow there have been a few problems today.

Some suppliers are not good m8, & if a previously used supplier was good, we never know if & when changed hands, there are good stable sources & also crap ones, but if u’ve been affiliated with a certain supplier for yrs i’d expect a continued ok service .. this is iptv i’m afraid

Back