Iptv vpn advice

Idledawn

hi forum ,
Using pretty stable provider for some time now, however today all channels blocked , after epl finished all back on & good, used personal hotspot via phone to connect device , so confirmed the block, i know some of the members were still on & normally my provider uses a vpn on server, so not too sure whats gone on there , any ideas?
Also whats on offer these days for direct Q router vpn or apps
Many thanx
Idledawn

I think most providers have had problems with epl blocks,I know mine did but managed to fix it without the need for vpn.I think most suppliers are trying to deal with it as it happens so maybe your supplier will find a fix.From what I have seen vpn seems to cause issues if your broadband speed is not great.On my suppliers forum some say strong vpn,others pia vpn but it they are having mixed results.I'm sure someone on here will suggest which vpn is the best one to use.

Thnx for reply , looks like it was certain isp & me being one that was blocked? Guys have been 4.9***** really but you always wonder, fix on the way again , tech geeks top dogs
Regards
Idledawn

Digibit running through Xtreme editors VPN adder (Just like Wooshes) seems to run well, a lot of servers will only be around 8 meg but theres a Manchester server there i got 47 Meg through and i watched the Joshua fight no problem.

I'd really like to see ExpressVPN added to these VPN apps as it's definitely my favourite VPN

Back