IPTV What to look for?

murso3683

What is the best thing to look out for when going with a new IPTV provider? I have tried so many of them and very little of them seem solid? I have 370mbps download and my box wired to the router. I reckon I have tried about 25 providers in the past few months and maybe only 2 or 3 of them seemed solid (low buffering and channels all working etc). Is there any particular thing you guys would recommend checking before trying a new provider?

Thanks

What is the best thing to look out for when going with a new IPTV provider? I have tried so many of them and very little of them seem solid? I have 370mbps download and my box wired to the router. I reckon I have tried about 25 providers in the past few months and maybe only 2 or 3 of them seemed solid (low buffering and channels all working etc). Is there any particular thing you guys would recommend checking before trying a new provider?

Thanks
What devices are you using

Yeah I'm finding that most of the providers work ok until the weekend then they start acting up. Especially when the football is on. So I installed Express VPN app on my Fire Tv but that seems to bring my download speed down from 376mbps to between 40 and 50mbps. So then I can't judge whether it's their service or the VPN that's causing the problem. I only have to put the VPN on when football is on though and even then the football can buffer quite a bit.

Find a provider that doesn't get blocked at a weekend and tell you what you want to hear ask plenty of questions those that can answer your questions with good enough response consider those look at people's profiles see who comes on just to make money and those what genuinally contribute to forum don't tie long term you won't get 100% stable service as the sports is a high demand and most providers have to try balance the server load

Back