IPTV with ZGemma H2h

Have IPTV using the suppliers XtreamTV .
Dont like the EPG as its basically a list under each category.
Main issue though is although it works generally well it also gets quite a few glithches for a couple of seconds and sometime goes black, depending on what channel
e.g. footie on BT gets glitch or goes black every 10 mins or so (varies)
I have 100 mb Virmin B/B and use a Spider VPN Router ( same with or without)
I have paid for a couple of months more yet so am thinking ahead.
Question 1 - do others use ZGemma H2h with no or very few glitches
2 - Is it possible to get Sly Q type EPG ( supplier dependent?)
Is this purely a supplier issue or is ZGemma not the best box for this.
Thanks for any replies
Goldy

i have iptv on a h2h and it works perfect i would get tests of other suppliers till you get the right one i dont even use a vpn with mine as the best iptv servers have there own

Have IPTV using the suppliers XtreamTV .
Dont like the EPG as its basically a list under each category.
Main issue though is although it works generally well it also gets quite a few glithches for a couple of seconds and sometime goes black, depending on what channel
e.g. footie on BT gets glitch or goes black every 10 mins or so (varies)
I have 100 mb Virmin B/B and use a Spider VPN Router ( same with or without)
I have paid for a couple of months more yet so am thinking ahead.
Question 1 - do others use ZGemma H2h with no or very few glitches
2 - Is it possible to get Sly Q type EPG ( supplier dependent?)
Is this purely a supplier issue or is ZGemma not the best box for this.
Thanks for any replies
Goldy
Xtream tv is shite and notice more and more resellers are using it again, It went down when iptv went downhill a few months ago but seems go be popular again. Most who use it know f all about setting up a box so choose this easy option. You can have a nice looking sky setup on your box running iptv , Xtream tv also keeps you locked to that setup

Xtream tv is shite and notice more and more resellers are using it again, It went down when iptv went downhill a few months ago but seems go be popular again. Most who use it know f all about setting up a box so choose this easy option. You can have a nice looking sky setup on your box running iptv , Xtream tv also keeps you locked to that setup

I kinda disagree with your post above. Most who use it and who offer it, is used as an option on the basis of what the subscriber wishes. Not all want enigma 2 and all the plugins that are never used and who can't be arsed flashing, add epg etc. They just want a simple app that can provide the channels. My Mother uses it, shes in her 70's and loves it. The box is also loaded with the VM setup but she no longer goes near it as she presses the incorrect buttons and fooks it up.
Reminds me a bit of the old openbox days, a tp prog file to update channels and all channels were there to view, or you had the option of dreamboxes and Vu which is too much trouble for some folk again having to connect via laptops etc.......just my opinion btw

I kinda disagree with your post above. Most who use it and who offer it, is used as an option on the basis of what the subscriber wishes. Not all want enigma 2 and all the plugins that are never used and who can't be arsed flashing, add epg etc. They just want a simple app that can provide the channels. My Mother uses it, shes in her 70's and loves it. The box is also loaded with the VM setup but she no longer goes near it as she presses the incorrect buttons and fooks it up.
Reminds me a bit of the old openbox days, a tp prog file to update channels and all channels were there to view, or you had the option of dreamboxes and Vu which is too much trouble for some folk again having to connect via laptops etc.......just my opinion btw
If someone really wants a simple set up like that then a mag emulator using an android box or a mag box is as simple as it comes,The xtream tv app is used by lazy resellers all the time garyth as i see posts on it every day on various forums with people looking for help with their boxes.This post proves my point ??

This post proves which point?? You've lost me
I'm at a loss as to why someone would even think of buying a new box when they can already run a simple plugin and get all the channels they wish for.
The point being, this plugin which is used by many and will continue to so is being used for a reason, simplicity. Why would you even think of going android and spending more money to achieve mag emulator status, ffs you ain't adding much quality there. I'm sure the buyer would be cockahoop when he gets that up and running after spending more money to say it looks pretty similar to what I had, very basic imho
Not really sure where the lazy reseller relevance comes into it. This is down to the individual when asking for a service. They either accept or move on I would guess!
Bottom line is is you have a Zgemma box you can pretty much do as you please with it, adding this and adding that. But if all you want to do is hit ok and ok again and you now have Bien Sports etc then that's down to the punter.

This post proves which point?? You've lost me
I'm at a loss as to why someone would even think of buying a new box when they can already run a simple plugin and get all the channels they wish for.
The point being, this plugin which is used by many and will continue to so is being used for a reason, simplicity. Why would you even think of going android and spending more money to achieve mag emulator status, ffs you ain't adding much quality there. I'm sure the buyer would be cockahoop when he gets that up and running after spending more money to say it looks pretty similar to what I had, very basic imho
Not really sure where the lazy reseller relevance comes into it. This is down to the individual when asking for a service. They either accept or move on I would guess!
Bottom line is is you have a Zgemma box you can pretty much do as you please with it, adding this and adding that. But if all you want to do is hit ok and ok again and you now have Bien Sports etc then that's down to the punter.
Each to their own at the end of the day, Just a simple question ?? Why would anyone get an enigma2 box as you say can do and add pretty much anything on it
and then go and stick the most basic iptv plugin about= xtream tv on it ?? Am i missing something then

To be fair i found out enigma boxes are just not suitable for IPTV they were never designed for it. If you want a really simple setup get a mag box if you want to use your IPTV in conjunction with other apps get a fire stick or a android box. Just my opinion.

To be fair i found out enigma boxes are just not suitable for IPTV they were never designed for it. If you want a really simple setup get a mag box if you want to use your IPTV in conjunction with other apps get a fire stick or a android box. Just my opinion.
And one of the most easiest devices about (magboxes)

Each to their own at the end of the day, Just a simple question ?? Why would anyone get an enigma2 box as you say can do and add pretty much anything on it
and then go and stick the most basic iptv plugin about= xtream tv on it ?? Am i missing something then

Yes because many buy plug and play and it's highly likely that over the years you and I have contributed in helping them maybe learning a bit.
I totally get what your saying but the volume of folk who have bought from Bay etc and now those super lifetime subs have gone lol are now wanting the quick fix to sports.
I remember back in the day as you will, the Reaper chief tester of all openboxes done his nut when folk still used usb and tp prog to update channels. This was after the software was updated to network upgrade and again many were just to lazy or scared to try and access the hidden screen lol
But my point being is its the punter who's being Lazy!

Yes because many buy plug and play and it's highly likely that over the years you and I have contributed in helping them maybe learning a bit.
I totally get what your saying but the volume of folk who have bought from Bay etc and now those super lifetime subs have gone lol are now wanting the quick fix to sports.
I remember back in the day as you will, the Reaper chief tester of all openboxes done his nut when folk still used usb and tp prog to update channels. This was after the software was updated to network upgrade and again many were just to lazy or scared to try and access the hidden screen lol
Agree with you on that garyth people are lazy. I still keep in contact with col (reaper) cracking guy

SKY boxes i never understood why people had problems with them they were so simple. Reaper used to love them i never understood why.

I agree Mike123, I have used a magbox in my holiday home in Turkey for many a year now and its a simple piece of kit and imho not much more different looking to the xtream tv app.
I recently purchased a 75" Lg Webos tv from Costco and I use smart stb on it, why? Because I never wanted a horrible looking enigma 2 box anywhere near the tv and again I can access all the channels I need by pressing the app in lg content and loading portal. Cause I'm a lazy f#t barsteward lol

Agree with you on that garyth people are lazy. I still keep in contact with col (reaper) cracking guy

Great guy and was always on here trying to push the openbox brand and help many. At that point how many people bought from the bay and got stung after a month? This was the guy who shared all the instructions for adding new details via the hidden screen. Christ, that was a while back lol

Thing with mags and smart stb is codec issues with vod don't like a particular file type xtream tv I hate but it's down to user preferance and if easier for some the better less headaches for providers lol

Thing with mags and smart stb is codec issues with vod don't like a particular file type xtream tv I hate but it's down to user preferance and if easier for some the better less headaches for providers lol
For me its the must be the worst iptv app going and i hate it to baz.

Back