Iptv wont work through Wifi after 4 days.

Mh00001

Hi folks, just after some advice.

Just left a iptv provider after 12 months, no issues.

Subscribed to another Iptv using gse smart iptv app.

Worked from Sunday to thursday on wifi but not on 4g?? Called my mobile network who lifed adult content and sent me internet settings. I installed them and now my 4g work but wifi has stopped??

Tried DNS changer.
Tried using different app
Tried another broadband provider
Tried VPN

Any suggestions? Thanks all

Last edited:
Must not mention server supplier names on the open forum so i would edit that bit,What device are you using

Try reconnecting to the wifi maybe or another router to see if its your router settings or the phone settings

Try reconnecting to the wifi maybe or another router to see if its your router settings or the phone settings
Tried a different wifi & provider down my brothers earlier and it still didnt work.. could it be my phone settings then, like what though?

Nothing has changed in relation to wifi /router as it was working fine for 4 days, it only changed after my mobile network sent me internet settings and lifes the adult content. Thats when 4g started working and Wifi stopped.

I am not familiar with your phone but i would check to see if wifi is enabled on the phone first

Sorry i can not help any other way,Either wait until tomorrow and someone else may know the problem or you could try a samsung phone help site maybe

Go to "improve location services" in ur settings.
Turn off wifi scanning and see if that fixes the issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go to "improve location services" in ur settings.
Turn off wifi scanning and see if that fixes the issue

Hi mate, thanks for your help.

Just tried it and still not working unfortunately. Could it be geoblocked isp related? Surely other customers on VM would be having the same issue unless it is phone related?

the note 4 suffers really badly with wifi for a few reasons, id google ur problem then go through every solution, I cant see it being geoblocked tbh

the note 4 suffers really badly with wifi for a few reasons, id google ur problem then go through every solution, I cant see it being geoblocked tbh
Cheers bud. Will have a look on google. Has to be the phone as i had a sub for past 12 months, and just signed to new provider and after workinh for 4 days it just suddenly stopped

what could be the problem is your new provider may have set your line to ‘hardware locked’ which means if your router has changed address after a few days you won’t be able to connect to his service. it’s an ip lock. to fix provider just in click hardware lock on his side

Back