IPTV - ZGEMMA - BOUQUET EDITOR

TickTack

Hi,

I current have a Zgemma 2s with Wooshbuild which has a line for sat tv and IPTV with Bouquets and EPG. Now that most of the Sly channels are dark there's no real need to keep this running....

Is there a way to hide/delete the satellite bouquets so that all I can see is the IPTV bouquets and EPG lists?

Plugins...abe2...menu.....set updates to none, it's usually set to daily.

Delete bouquets. TV...highlight bouquet.....menu......delete bouquet

You need to do it 1 at a time. Make sure abe2 is disabled though or it will scan the next day and bring all your sly bouquets back.

Failing that. Just disable or uninstall abe2 and use Abm it's miles better. That's what I use now. Dead easy to remove and rearrange bouquets. If You want that it's in menu....setup.....service searching.

You could always remove the dark channels from bouquets and just have the remaining channels in the epg

Sorry guys, tried both ways and no dice.

What exactly are you trying to do? If you only want iptv bouquets then just delete all of your sly bouquets and delete the plugin that is being used to create them.

What is not working?

This isn't what I wanted to achieve......

As a lot of the Sly channels have gone dark, there's no point having them, for example:

Movies,
sports,
Documentaries,
Etc etc.

I want to keep FTA channels through Sat dish and run the rest through IPTV. My IPTV channels are several tabs away from the Sat channels, this will save me from having to tab across loads of bouquets before I get to them.

Ok. This is how I achieved that...

Disable or remove ABE2 and download ABM from the plugins menu.

Delete All Sly Bouquets or abm will duplicate them when running the first scan.

Go to ABM....menu.....service searching.....auto bouquets maker.

Providers....set Sly area to your area custom.....so I use Granada custom.

Then run a scan.

Then go to hide sections and tick all the bouquets that you dont want to see....movies etc

Then go to keep bouquets and tick all of your iptv bouquets so that they show.

You will then have the sly bouquets that you want to see and all of your iptv bouquets.

No I was just thinking, that people switching from abe2 to ABM, would need to know by default they lose numbers in the epg

Back