Iptv

k1irky

Hi can anyone help I have iptv on zgemma h2s when watch channels in fhd or hd major stuttering un watchable supplier not the issue what else could cause this thanks

How is your box connected to the internet?
How do you know it is not the supplier, have you tried a test from someone else?
Can you run your service on another device to see how it performs?
Have you removed ISP blockers?

Connected Ethernet mate with bt not supplier as have others with him I so blockers how do I know ? How do you do that cheers

Connected Ethernet mate with bt not supplier as have others with him I so blockers how do I know ? How do you do that cheers

BT, you need to log into the router and disable smart setup and you also need to switch off parental controls, you do this within your BT account online. I am with BT and I have no issues, but I have disabled these 2 options.

Also, make sure that your box is not full of crap that isn't needed......what build/image are you running?

Sorry to reopen a year old thread, but any joy with your problem, I have the same issue
I have deleted several of your posts tonight, why not start your own thread explaining what you have tried, what system you are using, what box, how your box is wired, why you suspect it is your system rather than the line itself, how is your box receiving internet(wi fi or ethernet) etc etc etc.

Cheers
Wheelo (resident grinch)

That would be easier but it also says not to create new forums when existing ones deal with the same issue, so I was hunting out the correct forum to put my post in.
Trying to follow the rules (for a change), spent hours looking through forum content, got hand slapped any way :)

Thanks for the heads up

Back