IPTV

Icemen

Hey Peepz
Got vu solo2 running latest vix image.
Looking to get IPTV, tried a few plugins.
I found jedi maker the channels wouldn't clear but I could hear the sound. don't know if its the plugin or the image thats the problem.
I think the best plugin for IPTV on these boxes is xtream editor plugin, tried a couple tests and they worked great even tho the channels where a bit all over the place.
Can someone with experience with both plugins advise me which is the best?
Also is there a way I can set the UK bouquets up like sly or is that dependant on the service supplier?

thanks guyz

Last edited by a moderator:
I use Vu boxes and I use Open Atv 6.2(but use Open Vix if you prefer) and download what I need from plugins as this way I just install what I need without having loads of stuff I don't use. I use Xtream Editor and it runs very well tbh and I also get catch up tv (not sure if all suppliers give you this) .I did use suls plugin with epg importer which also worked well. I also install service app and use ext3 player as I find this stops out of sync issues I had on some USA channels. The order is down to provider but you could use Echannelizer to arrange it in the order you prefer.

Thanks bud i might download the service app aswell. Can you show me the setting you got? Does this cut out the issues with the voice issue on some channels now and again? Also will this affect cable line i got currently running?
Pls share your supplier details with me in a private pm thanks

Thanks bud i might download the service app aswell. Can you show me the setting you got? Does this cut out the issues with the voice issue on some channels now and again? Also will this affect cable line i got currently running?
Pls share your supplier details with me in a private pm thanks
Service app should fix voice issues and Ii don't think it will effect your cable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back