iptv

Download and send the m3u to etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

You can create a script file to download the m3u, this should save having to download and send m3u everytime you want to update bouquets.

Create a .sh file name it anything you want ie. Download_m3u.sh make sure it doesn't have a .txt extension. Use a compatible editor ie. Notepad ++ not standard notepad.

In the .sh file add

Code:
wget -O /etc/enigma2/jediplaylists/tv_channels_mylist_plus.m3u "http://host:port/get.php?username=UUUU&password=PPPP&type=m3u_plus"

Replace host with your providers host and port with your providers port then UUUU with your username and PPPP with your password. Save file again making sure it's saved as .sh not .txt

Send .sh file to usr/script location may vary on images some use usr/scripts.

On box use script runner or job manager again name may vary on images. Run the .sh file this should create a tv_channels_mylist_plus.m3u in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists

Goto jedimakerxtream, playlist press ok on tv_channels_mylist_plus.m3u and create bouquets.

Every time you want to update bouquets just re run .sh via script runner/job manager and goto jedimakerxtream, playlist to create bouquets.

I had latest version and that wouldn't work with new lines
Tried both older versions uploaded in this thread, none work.
Using xc, it's ok for now
Reason box is crashing because the playlists folder is in the wrong place,It needs to go in etc/enigma2 which i posted above

Just deleted it from etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and created it in etc/enigma2
it gives the crash warning (1 of 3) about a error when trying to build bouquets

EDIT
Creating a m3u file and putting that in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists folder works, no text based lines will work for some reason

Last edited:
Just deleted it from etc/enigma2/jediplaylists and created it in etc/enigma2
it gives the crash warning (1 of 3) about a error when trying to build bouquets
Now reinstall the plugin (which version) are you using and leave the txt file in enigma2

Since it went down I've spent a month sourcing and building and feel I now have a really good supplier with smooth streams and its probably slightly more expensive than some but cheaper than others . It also includes 4 device multi room which comes in handy when the mrs is moaning about footy lol

Since it went down I've spent a month sourcing and building and feel I now have a really good supplier with smooth streams and its probably slightly more expensive than some but cheaper than others . It also includes 4 device multi room which comes in handy when the mrs is moaning about footy lol
Most suppliers who do multiroom allow upto 4 connections on one sub maximum lol

I’m looking to soon get iptv on Samsung tv soon. I’ve only had trial on the smart iptv app and seems ok...anyone recommend any other apps to get iptv and VOD on Samsung tv?

It's down to user preference mate a lot like smart stb a lot like smart iptv people like Firesticks but if have smart TV don't waste money on a firestick mate dosnt matter if you have to buy the apps after a week as once paid for that's it mate I prefer smart stb over smart iptv as with smart iptv playlist can just dissappear ect and smart stb emulates a mag box

I tend to use the Xtream Editor app on the firestick. I have an LG smart TV but never really found an app I was happy with. Either cost or list/epg load times.

I tend to use the Xtream Editor app on the firestick. I have an LG smart TV but never really found an app I was happy with. Either cost or list/epg load times.
Loads of could apps for the stick and all sorts of layouts so just not tried them all

Back