iptvlayer - plugin issue vumoo

roopykang

All,

Having an issue when trying to play a TV series in VUMOO - text/html decoder - "YourGStreamer installation is missing a plug-in code:12" any ideas?

Movies work fine

Thanks all

I had the same.... a google search indicated the url it points to may be invalid and some other stuff but last night I found most TV series in another of the links in the iptvplayer plugin....wish I'd made a note of it because now I can't find the bugger!! If you should before I do then let me know won't ya! ROFL

just checked a few and found filmotopia (whch ive never tried before seems pretty good), although the 'headings' are in polish, when you get to the listings, they are in English PLUS the programmes seem to be in English, just tried greya anatomy and the affair, just as a test - and they stream in English no problems - hope thats helpful?

hey guys when i go on iptv and click on an app once a chosen file is clicked and loaded i get a shockwave ADPCM decoder warning anyone else have this

ps just watched calzaghe on another link so i think its just the app playing up

Last edited:
Lot of times just making sure everything is up to date, clear your cache and restart sorts most errors I find. Great app!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

It's generally hit and miss with iptv mate is it like alot of the stuff I have on iptv are foreign mainly polish,is there a way to set a region or is that what you get,is there mean I ain't grumbling one bit spoilt for chose just curious that's all.

Back