Irish Bouquet

"Custom" just means "using hacks". The last mix file by davesayers seems fine to me. Maybe there is some detail missing in description of what is wanted to be achieved.

Thanks nearly there but missing bbc1 utv and ch5 it starts at bbc 2 then ch 4 but after that its spot on
In which bouquet?

I just wanted saorview in top and then all the fta ones in order underneath like on a sly or v1rg1n box.
FTA ones from which provider? Some channels free in the England are not free in other countries.

Hi thanks for that Ive just tried it, but it starts uk bouquet on bbc 2, can I ask does it only work with uk fta as I have a line on the box cheers
You are contradicting what you said earlier. Please re-clarify what you want to achieve.

Hi Im looking to get saorview added to uk NI bouquet so That number 1 will be rte 1 and continue on
"Custom" just means "using hacks". The last mix file by davesayers seems fine to me. Maybe there is some detail missing in description of what is wanted to be achieved.

In which bouquet?

FTA ones from which provider? Some channels free in the England are not free in other countries.

You are contradicting what you said earlier. Please re-clarify what you want to achieve
hi im trying to add saorview to the top of the the uk northern ireland bouquet. the file i added to abm did add it but it did not include bbc1 utv or ch 5. it started at bb2

T
Hi Im looking to get saorview added to uk NI bouquet so That number 1 will be rte 1 and continue on

In which bouquet?

You are contradicting what you said earlier. Please re-clarify what you want to achieve.

I am looking to get saorview added to the top of the UK NI bouquet rte being no1 and continue on to the start of the uk ni bouquet starting with bbc1 being 101. dsayers file almost got it but was missing bbc1 utv & ch 5... it started with bbc2 then ch 4. I dont want uk fta as I have a Cccam line. dsayers fie did what I wanted on that front as it included the Cccam channels... but as I say it didnt have bbc1 utv or ch 5
Thank you

Back