Irish FA

yes first nice to see them try, could of let Trappatoni in on the plan as he stated 5 mins earlier that it would never happen.

that ref was sent out after being told ,under no circumstances are the irish to go through,and by jesus he did that.
y was'nt annelka booked for diving also! :mad:

Just watched John Delaney's Press Conference and I have to say as much as I dislike the twerp I think they have taken the perfect approach by writing to the French FA and FIFA and now he says we're waiting to hear from the French. A perfect way to get them to admit it then agree a replay. In my opinion it'll never happen as those gangsters in FIFA will never allow it. But the only way there might be a glimmer of hope is to first get the French to agree to a replay then they both request this from FIFA.

129031235986608882.jpg

I also think the French are ungracious at the best of times so no way in hell can I see them agreeing to a replay!

Here's on french person who seems alright:

"We're going to go the World Cup, but we go to the locker-room with our heads bowed. It was not something to be proud of. I'm not going to party" - Bixente Lizarazu.

Have to agree with everything said,there's no way fifa will replay the match and theres not even a mention of what happened last night in paris on fifa's website either,yet it's on the front page of nearly every news agency in the world.Fifa are in DENIAL and hope this will blow over asap

Back