Is it difficult to setup Zgemma Star H.2H?

RamaTech

Hello

Im just wondering how difficult it is to set these boxes up and ready for a line? I see that the box itself can be purchased from the zgemma website for £89.99 and the Zgemma Star H2 for £65.99. Is there any significant difference between these boxes also?

I am currently with VM cable so it would be good if I could purchase and set up myself before getting a line. Funds are tight unfortunately :-(

Thanks for any help with this one folks :beg:

I don't know the difference between the boxes (go to the zgemma site and compare if no-one else replies on that). but they are easy to set up IF you can follow written instructions. It really is a matter of just taking it step by step and not skipping anything. The first time will probably take an hour, but after that, it will take maybe 15-20 minutes.

Thanks for the quick reply mate. Is there an idiots guide on here anywhere with step by step instructions? Cheers

£89.99 and the Zgemma Star H2 for £65.99. Is there any significant difference between these boxes also?

There are two versions of the zgemma 1st generation & 2nd generation needless to say the 2nd generation boxes out perform the 1st (by a country mile). Specs can be found on zgemma site if you need specifics.
There are a few models in both ranges that cover terrestrial/iptv/Sky & Cable combo's.

I have a new H2H combo for sale on here if interested: http://www.techkings.org/sale/92918-zgemma-h2h-sale-atv-5-3-slyk1-hd.html

I have sold a lot of these boxes, many new members have asked for a box that already had the software installed so thats what I have done with this one, I have been making new images with the latest up to date software for both VIX 4 & ATV 5.3 to test on H2S, H2H, 2S & Edision OS Mini as my own private project. Thought Id offer this one for sale on here to save new members a lot of headaches in return for all the help this site has given me in the past, I am making nothing on this just trying to give a little something back, price should be in view on the listing (£85 posted)

you need it connected to the internet for it to be able to clear subscription channels so YES you need ethernet or similar....YES you need the feed connecting or you wont have any channels to view.

Bloody hell they were fast responses! Thanks very much folks. Did you get selling the box BeckyFord? I'm about to order the H2H from the zgemma website. Is that the best box to get and is it best to order from there?

best place to buy is from TK Official Store (click banner at top of this page). Yes I have still got the H2H

Back