Is it my Box? or is it my Provider?

percymama

Hi Guys

Ever since the drama a couple of weeks ago, everytime I try to watch any UK entertainment channels I get chucked back to logging into my provider?, I see the list of BBc1/BBc2 etc etc, but soon as I click One of them it just tried to reconnect with the progress bar

I'm using a Formuler Z+ box and MyTvOnline app

Last night I did manage to see a Sky Movie in the little box top right of the EPG list, but as soon as I clicked to watch it on a large screen it took me back to the MyTvOnline home page again?

Tried factory reset and software reset, tried deleting provider details, and putting them back in, but it's always the same, and I can't even watch any UK channels right now :(

I did contact Formuler Z and they said it's a provider issue, but not 100% on this really?

My provider is clueless right now too :/

Any words of wisdom appreciated :)

It is a provider issue i think. My brother has a similar issue if he clicks on a channel that is not working mytvoline will crash. Got him to take a test with my supplier all good.

Most suppliers are very terbulant at the moment. Stability is something that may be rare until things settle. Your supply may work one day and not the next etc

Back