Is it normal to have my line go down during football games happens most weekends

jaywa1984

Hello I have been with my IPTV provider since October. It's been good but the consistency seems to be dropping. For example almost every Sunday when there's a big game the whole lot doesn't work then it will come on about 30 mins into the game . Then the other week for the boxing pay per viev it worked perfect then completely cut out during the main event which really annoyed me. So in a nutshell what I'm saying is it it normal for a line to play up like this? It's good for a month then just keeps shutting down the buffering has gotten really bad aswell.

Sounds like a piss poor excuse to me. Plenty of providers out there who know what they are doing and don't get blocked. Grab a few tests from here and get with someone decent.

Sounds like a piss poor excuse to me. Plenty of providers out there who know what they are doing and don't get blocked. Grab a few tests from here and get with someone decent.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180425-112042.png
    Screenshot_20180425-112042.png
    147.8 KB · Views: 78

Best excuse I have ever heard.....I would move on to a new supplier, but the choice is yours.

Believe it or not that is actually a true statement.
The recent updates rolled out by xtream codes v2.9 has a bug in the upgrade which causes the high cpu problem and the result is a server crash.
The bigger servers have more or less solved the issue now but have no idea about the rest or whether xtream are sorting or the server owner has to sort.

If it just drops out for football I would say epl block as I think most sellers have had this problem but most have got round it.My provider had this and fixed within a few days.If this has been happening for a while and you are still having problems I would probably look for another provider.Due to you having a few subs with them I would probably give them a week as that's how long they say it will take and see what happens,then make a decision.

you might need to use a vpn iif you continue to use this server. however, i think i can guess who they are as i had huge problems with them. in 2 months i think i managed to watch 4 or 5 matches in total. If they are the one i am thinking of changw server.

Back