Is it possible to get iptv on an openbox v8s ?

Iv got a v8s openbox is it possible to get iptv on tbis or do i need a zgemma box
Tia
It is possible but the processor it not fast
enough You have one big channel list
Most providers will not provide a server
for openbox

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I meant this very sub forum we’re in reaper. Only have to go through a couple of pages and, as you know, there’s a wealth of information regarding iptv on a V8S. Most of it from your good self! :-)

I’d say it’s very limited. Mine’s not been updated in yonks. I still have Sky Sports 1, 2, 3 & 4! But they play just as good as my Zgemma, Firestick and GSE app, within those limitations.

v8s is ok for testing iptv but it’s not anywhere near as good as a mag box or enigma2 device with the latest plugin, or even firestick with perfect player are only £35, it’s really not worth frustrating yourself long term when for less that £70 you can have a service as good as a normal set top box , v8 we’re for sky cs and that’s finished [emoji106]

v8s is ok for testing iptv but it’s not anywhere near as good as a mag box or enigma2 device with the latest plugin, or even firestick with perfect player are only £35, it’s really not worth frustrating yourself long term when for less that £70 you can have a service as good as a normal set top box , v8 we’re for sky cs and that’s finished [emoji106]
Satellite cs is far from finished,

really ? my understanding is that 28.2 went off at least a year ago leaving just a few channels. bt sport , few discoveries. do you have new info on the pair method for 28.2?

really ? my understanding is that 28.2 went off at least a year ago leaving just a few channels. bt sport , few discoveries. do you have new info on the pair method for 28.2?
There is a massive list of channels still available on 28e, even more available on 19e, including most sky movies and sports, (in English) ,
So sly cs is far from dead, even 28.2e still has loads left.

Back