Is it possible to to run zgemma h7c with uk cable AND IPTV service?

ss101

Hi All,
Please could someone tell me if it is possible to run my Zgemma H7c with uk cable (as it is now running) AND a plugin for a IPTV service? I don't mind if they are separate. I want to keep the look and functionally of the uk cable (vm), but have access to all the other good stuff. I know it would require 2 subs (maybe 3 as box has 2 cable inputs).
Sorry if this is a dumb question as I'm new to this and trying to figure it all out. Thanks

Hi All,
Please could someone tell me if it is possible to run my Zgemma H7c with uk cable (as it is now running) AND a plugin for a IPTV service? I don't mind if they are separate. I want to keep the look and functionally of the uk cable (vm), but have access to all the other good stuff. I know it would require 2 subs (maybe 3 as box has 2 cable inputs).
Sorry if this is a dumb question as I'm new to this and trying to figure it all out. Thanks

yes all this is easily achieved, don't let anyone talk you into two cable lines as one is enough - the cable tuners can record and watch 2 cable channels from one line.
Any IPTV provider will be able to sort your iptv up with a full epg, try tests from different suppliers and take as many tests as you like, you might need ten or more tests before you find something suitable, don't send money to anyone until you are happy with the tests, then just take 3 month lines or shorter subs if possible until you are happy.
don't pay for 6 or 12 month subs until you have been with someone for a few months minimum

yes all this is easily achieved, don't let anyone talk you into two cable lines as one is enough - the cable tuners can record and watch 2 cable channels from one line.
Any IPTV provider will be able to sort your iptv up with a full epg, try tests from different suppliers and take as many tests as you like, you might need ten or more tests before you find something suitable, don't send money to anyone until you are happy with the tests, then just take 3 month lines or shorter subs if possible until you are happy.
don't pay for 6 or 12 month subs until you have been with someone for a few months minimum

Thanks for the advice. Will take your top tip and only buy a short sub when I find a service I like.:)

Back