Is it safe

makido

VIP Member
Hi guys, my mate as asked me to do him a zgemma box, he as sly internet and phone, is it not a bit close considering,can they detect anything etc. dont want to do it for him and him get hammered. I have plusnot internet and never had any problems.

Thanks

No it'll be fine mate!! I was on sly for over a year but tb now only changed as I was having a good deal!!

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

is their anything that would block it working on sly internet? just i went down my friends to instal a box for him plugges a usb wifi dongle in for the internet
and it took ages to get it to work then went off. i ran multiple connection tests and all kept failing. i have brought the wifi usb to my house and no problems at all.
just can get why it went off

check the actuallrouter settings. Make sure the IP Flooding is turned off,and if needed you may need to open a port for it. To me it sounds like a router/area issue rather than a tech issue.

check the actuallrouter settings. Make sure the IP Flooding is turned off,and if needed you may need to open a port for it. To me it sounds like a router/area issue rather than a tech issue.

How would I check ip flooding?
And what do you mean by router/area issue?

Back