Is there a US-centric equivalent to Techkings?

jaypeezee

This site is great but heavily EU/UK favored. Anyone know of an equivalent site/forum/discord/etc that is essentially a US version of this site??

This site is great but heavily EU/UK favored. Anyone know of an equivalent site/forum/discord/etc that is essentially a US version of this site??
It's a UK based forum not sure anyone would know of USA based forums they would be of no use really.

Try Reddit as people mention this site on their.
Also try specific questions about iptv on google as this site comes up in results.
So maybe a US forum site may also.

You can still get providers for US stuff tho

While this may be true, I feel most of the iptv providers ive tried are heavily EU favored. Admittedly, my experience is limited.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Was just wondering if there was another that was similar

While this may be true, I feel most of the iptv providers ive tried are heavily EU favored. Admittedly, my experience is limited.

Thanks everyone for the replies. Was just wondering if there was another that was similar
I am on 2 USA forums and the knowhow and knowledge around Iptv is way behind us in the UK and EU. Personal opinion but i am wide spread to give a fair view.

Ask about sawmills its the other way around massive good luck though.

Besides Reddit which is more akin to a tease than advice, I've found knowledgeable people through Facebook groups that then led to discords. Searching things like Chromecast groups, Nvidia Shield, Fire Stick. It's amazing how much people overshare on Facebook.

I am on 2 USA forums and the knowhow and knowledge around Iptv is way behind us in the UK and EU. Personal opinion but i am wide spread to give a fair view.

Ask about sawmills its the other way around massive good luck though.
What are those two us forums?

Besides Reddit which is more akin to a tease than advice, I've found knowledgeable people through Facebook groups that then led to discords. Searching things like Chromecast groups, Nvidia Shield, Fire Stick. It's amazing how much people overshare on Facebook.
Can you share links to those groups?

Back