Is there an IPTV Android App with Integrated SKY Skin?

Duvylobve

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any IPTV android app with integrated SKY skin?

I already have XCIPTV installed on my Sony android TV but XCIPTV does not have a SKY skin

Please note, I am not interested in any enigma2 boxes for now, strictly apps.

I look forward to hearing from you all

Thanks

Duvylove

Hi All,

Does anyone know of any IPTV android app with integrated SKY skin?

I already have XCIPTV installed on my Sony android TV but XCIPTV does not have a SKY skin

Please note, I am not interested in any enigma2 boxes for now, strictly apps.

I look forward to hearing from you all

Thanks

Duvylove
There are some really good ones aswel,
Maybe you know someone who can do that stuff on a computer or something in here possibly, i prefer smarters as its more simplified lol, good luck,

Not sure if it is allowed but i could point you in the direction of somewhere where there made but you would have to check if allowed first just incase.

Maybe you know someone who can do that stuff on a computer or something in here possibly, i prefer smarters as its more simplified lol, good luck,

Not sure if it is allowed but i could point you in the direction of somewhere where there made but you would have to check if allowed first just incase.
You can't name anyone publicly

Not much point really, as rebranded apps will have the URL for the specific server they are intended for embed into them.

Not much point really, as rebranded apps will have the URL for the specific server they are intended for embed into them.
Party true mate but you can repoint as long as you own the App panel which isn't too expensive either and there are people who cater for all so it would of been worth a shot,
Im going to try myself i think now as i love a challenge lol

Party true mate but you can repoint as long as you own the App panel which isn't too expensive either and there are people who cater for all so it would of been worth a shot,
Good luck, if you succeed and make a good app, might prove profitable for you!

There are a few app maker out there but makes sure you get one that reputable and host their panel on a good server

Its easy enough to decompile the APK, its once you edit it and try and recompile without errors or ending up with a corrupted APK message during installation.

Back