Is this a VM Cabinet?

just to note, with new developments it's essentialy the builders who do most of the loca work, and virigin come along later and connect it up to the main network.
so just because there is cabinet and cabling at your house doesn't necessarily mean it's live.

you should speak to the developers to see how far down the build they are.

The one on the house? With the T yeah looking at what pieeater has put above looks like Bt goes into the house. So I’m guessing both ran cables as that box is new and is shown on VM as their infrastructure. But as above said just not connected up yet just hope there’s ways in! I was sorta hoping that there would be VM cable tucked away in that grey thing, so that they would pull it out and fit an onmi when required.

mid it is Bt to the house I’m surprised that the postcode only shows as 70mb as I would have thought it was Fibre to the house especially as there’s a green BT cab 50m from that grey one.

Virgin let you know if they are cableing your street. They are putting in cable in our street on Monday. A few cabinets have gone up aswell. However, i reckon late August early sept before we are switched on.

Back