Is vpn needed?

Lip9571

Hello all is vpn needed running all the time with iptv or just if the is blocks when football is on.
I've been with my provider now for a couple of months no problems but always had vpn running in smarters pro.

Today I discovered tivimate and really liked it however I don't like my vpn provider app. Dosnt auto start and connect on reboot and can't really tell of its connected or not.

So I'm now used to using vpn more for reasons like if using torrents or is that not a case with iptv.

Using nvidia shield

Suppliers cover it normally as moshi said. The cheaper end may not because i beleive it involves a cost to the server provider.

ok ill try it without for a bit.. i was more concerned about being caught without it like getting caught torrenting then getting a letter or email saying naughty boy lol

@VPNDeals a member here sells cheap surfshark vpn subs, you can set it to run certain apps through the vpn but others don't. I have every illegal streaming app set to run through the vpn every time.

I can do tunnel apps through my vpn app (privado free with easynews) it just sucks doesn't load on startup and when it's connected you can realoded the app and says connecting even though its connected lol

Depending on you isp (internet service provider) the bigger companies are more strict like virgin media, sky etc I've known virgin media to send out letters saying your streaming illegal stuff. The smaller companies like talk talk and plus net don't bother. I also keep a VPN running all time but it's mostly required for any channels that are blocked

Express is the best VPN but expensive. The only time i really use VPN is when on phone and pc. I do use if i use for cinema pro because that links to torrenting sites.

vpn needed with famous iptv providers ..isp knowing their ip's servers so they throuttling traffic

ok ill try it without for a bit.. i was more concerned about being caught without it like getting caught torrenting then getting a letter or email saying naughty boy lol
Lol let us know if you ever get that letter. I think ISPs are largely unlikely to bother you but I like to use a VPN when possible even though my supplier doesn't require it - it's not necessary but makes me feel a tiny bit better about myself.

vpn needed with famous iptv providers ..isp knowing their ip's servers so they throuttling traffic
Nah that just cause they don’t want to invest money into the service to help protect against blocks.
A lot of providers don’t allow the use of vpn as it can mess up their own security and spies also use a vpn.
Been with my provider nearly 3 years now and not had one block

Nah that just cause they don’t want to invest money into the service to help protect against blocks.
A lot of providers don’t allow the use of vpn as it can mess up their own security and spies also use a vpn.
Been with my provider nearly 3 years now and not had one block
I do not agree with you on this point
What do you mean specifically that they do not want to invest money to protect from ips Throuttling

Obviously you didn't understand
There are well-known IPTV PROVIDERS ISPs companies block access to their IP address
Regarding your provider, it is clear that it is not popular in the place where you are, so a telecom company has not heard of it, and they do not have IPs for your server until it is also blocked.

This my opinion

What do you mean specifically that they do not want to invest money to protect from ips Throuttling

There are well-known IPTV PROVIDERS ISPs companies block access to their IP address
Regarding your provider, it is clear that it is not popular in the place where you are, so a telecom company has not heard of it, and they do not have IPs for your server until it is also blocked.

This my opinion
Doesn’t take a genius to work out a provider that’s blocked week in week out isn’t cause there well known it’s simply no security in place or tricks up their sleeve to detour a block.
Trust me my provider has been heard of over the years been going 7 years in February

This my opinion
Are you mad lol any service provider worth there salt knows how to prevent blocks

Hello all is vpn needed running all the time with iptv or just if the is blocks when football is on.
I've been with my provider now for a couple of months no problems but always had vpn running in smarters pro.

Today I discovered tivimate and really liked it however I don't like my vpn provider app. Dosnt auto start and connect on reboot and can't really tell of its connected or not.

So I'm now used to using vpn more for reasons like if using torrents or is that not a case with iptv.

Using nvidia shield
Check out

Vpnsafetydot on your Android device to help with your issue of not being able to tell if VPN is connected or not 👍

Back