Is Xtream Editor down?

Hi
I am trying to use the xtream editor website to link my subs with the X3M app, but the XE website seems to be having issues and when I click on certain links it just displays error page advising "this site can't be reached"

Please can any of the gurus on here advise how I can get around this? Is there any other website that will allow me to do this?

Thanks
T

Clear browsing history then try again mate are you logged in on a different device and as daft as it sounds try with a vpn

I cleared history and then looked at the error detail as below however there were no proxies to unselect!

Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to Applications > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies and deselect any proxies that have been selected.

Then turned on my PIA VPN and bingo, was able to goto webpage!!! Must be ISP BT blocking my access?!

I cleared history and then looked at the error detail as below however there were no proxies to unselect!

Check your Internet connection
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.
Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.
If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.
If you use a proxy server…
Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure that the proxy server is working. If you don't believe you should be using a proxy server: Go to Applications > System Preferences > Network > Advanced > Proxies and deselect any proxies that have been selected.

Then turned on my PIA VPN and bingo, was able to goto webpage!!! Must be ISP BT blocking my access?!
Possibly I get it a few times

Back