ISP

Good evening everyone hope everyone is in good health. I have a question about ISP possibly blocking iptv content. What I would like to know how do i go about finding out if my ISP is doing it. I live in The Bahamas and connected with Cable Bahamas

Don’t matter over there pal. The palm trees will defend against any potential isp block 🤣🤣 🏝️ (joke aside unless you’re experiencing blocks during times when footie is on i wouldn’t worry about it. If you do use a VPN 🤷‍♂️👍)

Don’t matter over there pal. The palm trees will defend against any potential isp block 🤣🤣 🏝️ (joke aside unless you’re experiencing blocks during times when footie is on i wouldn’t worry about it. If you do use a VPN 🤷‍♂️👍)
Lmao. okay

Good evening everyone hope everyone is in good health. I have a question about ISP possibly blocking iptv content. What I would like to know how do i go about finding out if my ISP is doing it. I live in The Bahamas and connected with Cable Bahamas
Or you can try out few other trials from here just put a request in and if it’s doing the same thing with channels or vod content that way you’ll find out too or you can try with vpn and connect onto a different country.

If you do try a VPN, try to connect to a server within your own country as this can improve latency and speed.
Also test the different protocols within the VPN settings for the same reasons.

Another alternative rather than using a VPN is to change the DNS on the firestick/device, most of time the DNS servers are hard coded into the router and you can’t changed them, they will be configured to use a Bahamas cable DNS server, if you change the DNS server on the device to something like 1.1.1.1 or 1.0.0.1, that will probably fix the issue as the ISP probably blacklisted the URL, so their DNS server won’t resolve the IPTV URL

Back