Issues with VM and Zgemma

Bit long winded but need help.
Been a VM customer for years but through them being shitty I signed up in partners name and it was fitted yesterday. New superhub 3 so broadband and phone line all in one.
Trouble is my zgemma cable box no longer works.
The guy fitted a new socket in the back room where the superhub is, but I also had one of the white internal sockets in the living room where the zgemma box is, but now the zgemma box has stopped working. Nothing has changed, it was just powered off overnight when the internet connection went off, but switched it back on after the engineer left and nothing.
Tried a scan with ABM and it's says a message the there is a problem with tuner b, is it configured correctly. It is as nothing has been touched. So either the tuner has blown or the internal socket has suddenly got no feed from it.
Is this possible?

you will get more responses if your thread title actually describes the issue, many users will ignore threads with a totally obscure title like yours where they may have been able to help.

I would check in the brown box that they fit to the front of the house (normally), it could be when he fitted the new socket that he has disconnected the feed going to your box. If that is a case you could either put a splitter in the box and reconnect the feed to the box OR run a splitter indoors and run a feed from your router to your box

Yeah sounds like the engineer has removed the splitter and feed you had running on zgemma box and probably noticed you dont need a feed to tivo / v6 thus removing it but has grog68 has mentioned its easily put right with another splitter and another feed wire in place etc (y)

Yeah sounds like the engineer has removed the splitter and feed you had running on zgemma box and probably noticed you dont need a feed to tivo / v6 thus removing it but has grog68 has mentioned its easily put right with another splitter and another feed wire in place etc (y)

Yep, checked when I got home. He's disconnected the other switch in the brown box outside, added a splitter and got the feed back. Excellent help from everyone. Thanks.

Back