IT’S ON: WILDER vs FURY 2 OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED

Fury on points.

Wilder has one way to win and that’s KO but it means he’s a live dog for 12 rounds. That right hand has dynamite in it.

04.00 hrs ffs if your awake at that time your upto no good as mi old man always says lol.
I hope fury wins but he will need to box smart and avoid that sledgehammer of a right hand from wilder lol but i'll give him his due anyone else would never had got up off the canvas after being hit like that and just shows his grit and determination (y)

Probably be another 12 round draw this if Wilder don't knock him out. I cannot see Tyson winning he just doesn't have knockout power.

Yeah he will certainly have to be nimble on his feet same as AJ was against Ruiz to avoid getting knocked out etc.
I'll give fury some credit for how he moves around the ring tho to say how big he is lol.

Maybe my eyes were deceiving me swear I saw ring walk at 5.30am :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Will be good fight though. Agree undercard is crap. Watch alot of boxing but not really come across those names on the undercard.

Anyway actually staying up?

Dont think I would be able to get up if go to sleep up early lol.

The bad cut in Fury's last fight, his changing trainers and staff, how nervous he seemed compared to last time, and his extra weight and reluctance to take his shirt off at weigh in makes me lean towards wilder.

He's a much better boxer, but his head doesn't seem right to me.

I think wilder puts him away

Yes there is too many things going with fury atm.

As Much as I hope he pulls of the win just feel Wilder will be more hungrier and sharper.

Honestly believe Wilder will KO him and this time he will go to sleep for good.

Back