Italian Leatherback Bearded Dragons

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
These little beauties i am babysitting for 2 weeks whilst mummy n daddy go to orlando .
They are quite rare and rather expensive. Called leatherbacks coz they have totally different skins to the usual beardies like my Oscar. skin is smooth and when they mate you can produce silkbacks - scaleless which are even more rare and even more expensive.
S7300965.jpg

S7300966.jpg

S7300969.jpg

S7300967.jpg

hope ya like

Last edited:
I used to just dismiss these guy's until you came along Linny. I look at them slightly differently now though :)

-

Thanks for the great pics Linny, don't think I'd touch them though, but great looking from a distance thanks:)

Thanks for the great pics Linny, don't think I'd touch them though, but great looking from a distance thanks:)

thanks,
Any reason why you'd not touch them? they are not quite as smooth as snakes but have no bobbly bits like Oscar and the likes.

Forgot to say they are on sand and eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwww i hate sand lol! cant stand it, it gets between ya fingers and gets stuck in the carpet lol. But thats what they are used to being on so wasnt fair to change them to beech chips. Just means George will have to clean them lol!

Last edited:
No, just me linny, probably be scared tbh, would'nt touch a snake either lol

they are beautiful linny, hows oscars health bearing up.

thanks Dee.

Oscar seems to be ok so far. This Cancer does not seem to be affecting him atm - well not on the outside anyways. He is doing things as he usually does. But im sure one day ( have no idea on time) he will start to slow down and look poorly again - not looking forward to that day but at least now we know he is ill and it wont be quite as much of a shock

Back