Qviart It's become possible to add many launchers to Qviart dual in future software update ?

najdine

It's become possible to add many launchers to Qviart dual in future software update ?

Hello, Sirs
It's become possible to add many launchers to our device, in future software update.

I- How to install "aurora launcher.apk"

1- With the Hitool loader, I passed the "system.ext4" and "vendor.ext4" files of the StarSat-SR-X2-Extreme to the "qviart dual" device.

2- Once the device booted, I connected the FAT32 USB flash drive to the "qviart dual" device.

After it appeared in the "FileManagerPro.apk" application, I installed the "aurora.apk"

3- I installed the latest update for the "qviart dual" device using the "RomUpdate.bin" method.

II- How to install "gulf launcher.apk"

1- With the Hitool loader, I passed the "system.ext4" and "vendor.ext4" files of the Géant-GN-2500-EVO-4K to the "qviart dual" device.

2- Once the device booted, I connected the FAT32 USB flash drive to the "qviart dual" device.

After it appeared in the "FileManagerPro.apk" application, I installed "gulf.apk"

3- I installed the latest update for the "qviart dual" device using the "RomUpdate.bin" method.

My device now works with 3 launchers at the same time,
with the adoption of Sideload.Channel.Launcher.4.apk
to move between launchers.

Sideload-channel-dual-2024-03-23.png

Sideload-Channel-4-20240325.png

aurora-20240323.png

gulf-GN-20240325.png

qviart-20240325.png

So have you done this to your machine and not just copied and pasted it. The post that you made the other day about the ps4.apk nothing works with it. I followed the instructions so others did not have to do it.

Back