ITV epg problem

evelrob

ITV epg only loading 1 day at a time up to the last program of the day & not the next 7 days.
All other channels have 7 day epg.
Using wooshbuild on E2 box.
Any ideas any one please.

Go into settings and change to 7 days and also check you have a storage device connected

With all the stuff and plugins wooshbuild puts available its recommended to use a usb storage device for extra memory
Thx for the reply M (yes it’s Si),
One of my lot pointed it out that this is only an ITV issue as all other channels show 7 day epg,
7 day is selected & he has HDD attached as he likes to record.
Tried everything I can think of in settings but still no good so came home & checked my box which has same issue.
Only ITV is affected, + 1 is fine.
This happened about a week ago.
if u have an E2 box with cable service please check your ITV epg

well i just checked mine and that only 24hrs, very strange.
mine a VU DUO2 with atv and grog build. also use custom mix addon/app.

It's probably rytec sources at fault, mine goes to 3am and nothing after that for itv channel only
Cable using atv/grogbuild

Freeview = Channels you get using an aerial. They are not on satellite or Virgin. They are also known as Terrestrial channels.

FreeToView (FTV) = Channels that requie a subscription card with valid entitlements. You do not need a subscriptoin from provider, just a card with entitlements. Your box has to be set to read the card.

FreeToAir (FTA) = You do not need a card. This applies to services on Cable (Virgin), Terrestrial or Satellite
Note: Just because a channel is FTA on Terrestrial, it does not mean it is FTA on Satellite or Cable.

Back