Me and my wife had the first 2 covid jabs ,I was fine but it triggered the start of Arthritis with my wife. All her life she has gone to the gym and never suffered with Arthritis.Went to the doctor and he confirmed that Covid vaccine can cause this in some people over the age of 50. I also had a friend that suffered sever chest pains over several weeks after having his second jab. Me and my wife decided not to have any more Covid jabs and neither of us have had any flu jabs. I'm sure with most people it is fine but some people have had issues after having the covid jabs .We both go to the gym 4 times a week and try to keep fit. I think covid would be more of a problem if you have any health issues,from what I understand,but I don't know anyone who has been that ill from covid. I'm not saying people don't get ill from it as I know they do but I just don't know anyone. Most people I know that have had it just say it was like having a bad cold.

Me and my wife had the first 2 covid jabs ,I was fine but it triggered the start of Arthritis with my wife. All her life she has gone to the gym and never suffered with Arthritis.Went to the doctor and he confirmed that Covid vaccine can cause this in some people over the age of 50. I also had a friend that suffered sever chest pains over several weeks after having his second jab. Me and my wife decided not to have any more Covid jabs and neither of us have had any flu jabs. I'm sure with most people it is fine but some people have had issues after having the covid jabs .We both go to the gym 4 times a week and try to keep fit. I think covid would be more of a problem if you have any health issues,from what I understand,but I don't know anyone who has been that ill from covid. I'm not saying people don't get ill from it as I know they do but I just don't know anyone. Most people I know that have had it just say it was like having a bad cold.
Had a perfectly healthy mate die from it, his Mrs had it at same time and was fine.
Me and Mrs had it last Dec and were ok.

I was down the gym last week and was talking with a guy who had just had both his jabs. He felt a bit off with it but nothing bad, but when chatting with him he told me the nurse told him this seasons covid has something like 30 mutations. It may be complete crap but the people i know who have had it were pretty bad. I'm off for mine shortly.

I had my flu and covid booster a few weeks back, I was in bed most of the following day and felt a bit off for about 3 days, then I was OK.
For some reason I have felt bad after the last 3 Pfizer covid boosters, I had nothing more than a sore arm with the original two Astrazeneca ones.
My first Pfizer covid booster put me in bed for 3 days, I couldn't even manage to get downstairs for a cup of tea so had a few sips of cold water when I needed to use the bathroom. By day 4 I was able to go downstairs for a cup of tea and I was able to make something to eat on day 5. I was more or less OK after about 8 days.
I have no option, other than to keep taking the boosters, due to having emphysema.

I was told that people who have such bad reactions to the vaccines means that they are going to be very well protected from the disease, so maybe that's true as so far I have never had covid, so I will have to keep taking whatever I am offered but I hope that I will be able to get a non Pfizer one next time I am due

I read recently that Moderna are supposedly getting a combined flu and covid vaccine ready for next year, so that we will only need one shot, instead of two individual ones. Hopefully they will soon find a way to do like they do with the kids and make one we can just sniff up the nose instead of needing to inject us.

Had both mine friday and been ok just usual sore arm,and my mrs just had one of new types of covid,very severe stomach pains for 2 day's, still pains after but knowhere near as bad,she never ate one thing for 4 days, she did drink plenty fluids though,that was 2 weeks ago. She is up and about now and eating normally.

Very gratefully, I have Just had dose 1 of the Astra Zenica. No side effects yet, just waiting for the blood clots now :LOL:

2nd one booked 1st June.

ok October 2023 I was admitted to Scarborough with breathing difficulties I was diagnosed after an xray and scan with covid pneumonia with blood clots in both lungs.
I was moved from Scarborough hospital to York as I was too infectious to stay in Scarborough hospital. I was on oxygen, antibiotics , anticoagulants after 4 days the oxygen was tapered off then stopped.I had been fully vaccinated. Warning if you have ANY breathing difficulties then get yourself checked out, had I delayed calling 111 another few hours I would not be here today.

ok October 2023 I was admitted to Scarborough with breathing difficulties I was diagnosed after an xray and scan with covid pneumonia with blood clots in both lungs.
I was moved from Scarborough hospital to York as I was to infectious to stay in Scarborough hospital. I was on oxygen, antibiotics , anticoagulants after 4 days the oxygen was tapered off then stopped.I had been fully vaccinated.
That's good that you had been vaccinated! You might have died if you haven't been!

I had all the recommended vaccine & boosters up till Nov last Yr. The last booster I got on a Wednesday, I started coughing on the Friday and the following Friday I was in hospital with double pneumonia. I don't think I'll get any further boosters

I had all the recommended vaccine & boosters up till Nov last Yr. The last booster I got on a Wednesday, I started coughing on the Friday and the following Friday I was in hospital with double pneumonia. I don't think I'll get any further boosters
Surely you would have become seriously ill the same or following day that you had the vaccine, if it was vaccine related.

I have never heard of anyone getting pneumonia after a covid booster so you probably got the pneumonia as more of a coincidence, a little like so many people claim that they got flu after they had the flu vaccine, even though the inactivated flu vaccine does not contain the live virus and cannot cause flu.

Surely you would have become seriously ill the same or following day that you had the vaccine, if it was vaccine related.

I have never heard of anyone getting pneumonia after a covid booster so you probably got the pneumonia as more of a coincidence, a little like so many people claim that they got flu after they had the flu vaccine, even though the inactivated flu vaccine does not contain the live virus and cannot cause flu.
I was fit & active. Until vaccine no 2. November 21..
After a week of feeling ill I had a heart attack, followed by a stoke, whilst in hospital.. Worst 2 years I can recall. No heart issues in my family..

I was fit & active. Until vaccine no 2. November 21..
After a week of feeling ill I had a heart attack, followed by a stoke, whilst in hospital.. Worst 2 years I can recall. No heart issues in my family..
I'm sure it was a very small minority that had issues from the vaccines, I know you have been very unlucky.
But knowing everything now I wouldn't have changed my actions with regards to the vaccines. Perhaps if I was 30 I might have different views but a lot of people died around my age before having the option of a jab!

That's good that you had been vaccinated! You might have died if you haven't been!
You might like to beg, borrow,steal or buy a copy of "The Real Anthony Fauci" by Robert F Kennerdy Jnr......its a real eyeopener as to why so many died.
If you search there is a .pdf on line to download....its over 760 pages but by the time you reach ~ page 40 you will understand just what a real b*****d he is.

Come back when you have been ill, yourself.

Isn't this ill enough for your liking?!?

I was moved from Scarborough hospital to York as I was too infectious to stay in Scarborough hospital. I was on oxygen, antibiotics , anticoagulants after 4 days the oxygen was tapered off then stopped.I had been fully vaccinated. Warning if you have ANY breathing difficulties then get yourself checked out, had I delayed calling 111 another few hours I would not be here today.

That's a really nasty attitude to take. The man has posted of his illness and you completely dismiss it. You used to be a very pleasant chap - I posted once about a relation passing away and you took the time to message privately and offer condolences when we'd barely (if ever) spoken on here. Your postings on this thread are so far removed from that. It's sad.

I decided to get my flu vaccine 2 weeks ago and on saturday got my covid top up.

Not sure if relevant but that night my right eye had gone partial bloodshot but vision was okay and had eye test on friday.

Back