That link is from a propaganda website

A report from the British Heart Foundation, published this week, found that over 30,000 people in England have died ‘needlessly’ of heart disease since the start of the pandemic. That’s 230 deaths every week that wouldn’t have happened had we not locked down.

We had lockdowns before we had vaccines. I reckon everyone pretty much knows deaths would have much higher without the lockdowns.

OK so as we didn't have bad flu seasons due to lockdown and an increased take up of the flu vaccine for a year or two, can this spike in excess deaths be attributed to people dying now who would have died from flu over the last couple of years?
Didn’t they cop it from the coronavirus instead.
Also shouldn’t the higher uptake in flu vaccines be preventing mortality?
Or are we saying that the flu vaccines are about as useless as the covid ones?

80 years of flu vaccines and we’ve still got flu.
Apart from the two years when covid replaced it, as a very similar illness.
I’m confused. Could you explain please mr 77th.

exasctly what? exactly you don't know if you've had it and spread it because you never tested. So your statement that you've never had it could be false as you don't know?
I know one thing. I've had normal sniffles and the odd cough.
So apart from a test to say it's something else. And apart from everyone going mental of course. It's been a fairly normal couple of years for me.

My strangest moment of the scamdemic was attending a broken down boiler. To find 3 family members in the front garden of an old lady (who's boiler had failed). The old lady was visible from the front window. She had fallen from her arm chair and was on the lounge floor. She apparently had covid so her family just left her there.
I had to go inside pick up the old girl, calm her down (whilst she coughed and spluttered on me) made her a cup of tea. Reset the overheat stat on her boiler and looked out in sadness as her (so called) family stood on the lawn shitting their knickers because of the media.
I walked away from that job knowing full well that media was in total control, and the people had indeed, completely lost the plot.

PS asymptomatic, is one of the biggest driving forces of the lie. And one of the biggest lies of the scam.
It simply doesn't exist. Does it exist now? Is flu asymptomatic? Are we assuming we've got that despite feeling perfect? What about an asymptomatic cough? How does that work.

The biggest one. And one i still cannot fathom how people let it go past them without going absolutely nuts and demanding answers. Is this "deaths for any reason" Any reason for gods sake...... How that sailed past people, leaves me as baffled as a 2022 doctor over a sudden unexpected death of a fit healthy athlete.

Deaths "FOR ANY REASON" Any reason FFS ...facepalm

It has always been 'for any reason' even twenty years ago it was 'for any reason'.
It's excess deaths, they have an idea how many people normally croak in a year, if it goes above that it's excess, it doesn't matter if they died from lightning strikes or galloping knobrot, if it's only slightly over then it's not a problem, if it's twice as many then they want to know the reason why, it's how they track down patterns.
They analyse sewage daily and they find new outbreaks of diseases like they found polio a few months back, if bubonic plague comes back it will likely be uncovered this way

OK so as we didn't have bad flu seasons due to lockdown and an increased take up of the flu vaccine for a year or two, can this spike in excess deaths be attributed to people dying now who would have died from flu over the last couple of years?
I would think more likely to be those that had or suspected serious illnesses or but didn't go for treatment or diagnosis during the covid peak, be it because they couldn't get appointments/ops or didn't want to risk going into the hospital/gp environment as they considered it to risky.

Less people getting treated for major illnessses is going to lead to more of them dieing earlier than they would have done had they had the treatement or early diagnosis

Didn’t they cop it from the coronavirus instead.
Also shouldn’t the higher uptake in flu vaccines be preventing mortality?
Or are we saying that the flu vaccines are about as useless as the covid ones?

80 years of flu vaccines and we’ve still got flu.
Apart from the two years when covid replaced it, as a very similar illness.
I’m confused. Could you explain please mr 77th.
yes 80 years of flu vaccines and we still have it, reason being not everyone gets the vaccine, generally old and vulnerable are offered it. no where the the numbers needed to eliminate it.

yes 80 years of flu vaccines and we still have it, reason being not everyone gets the vaccine, generally old and vulnerable are offered it. no where the the numbers needed to eliminate it.
Also, flu isn't one disease, like lots of viruses it is constantly mutating, meaning that one vaccination won't cover you for life, next year it will have changed.
In five years time it will be a completely different virus

Also, flu isn't one disease, like lots of viruses it is constantly mutating, meaning that one vaccination won't cover you for life, next year it will have changed.
In five years time it will be a completely different virus
Yea like 2020 when it turned into covid :laughing:
Oh no, it just nipped off on holiday for couple of year.

You'll never be able to understand anything medically related so you've probably picked the wrong conspiracy theory to push
Yay finally. You've finally descended into the conspiracy theory line.
Well done.
You held your programming off for a good 24 hours.

Where did flu go? Please explain where flu went, oh and colds and coughs. Where did they go while the world tested itself for illnesses with very very similar symptoms. Sorry no exactly the same symptoms.

"Symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are very similar to symptoms of other illnesses, such as colds and flu.

These include:
a high temperature or shivering (chills) – a high temperature means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours
a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
shortness of breath
feeling tired or exhausted
an aching body
a headache
a sore throat
a blocked or runny nose
loss of appetite
diarrhoea
feeling sick or being sick

If you have any of these symptoms and you have a high temperature, or you do not feel well enough to go to work or do your normal activities, try to stay at home and avoid contact with other people.

You can go back to your normal activities when you feel better or do not have a high temperature.
For informational purposes only. Consult your local medical authority for advice."

It's so obvious guys, read the above for the sake of your sanity.
We all got done, and now they're ******* charging us the cost of it.
Almost as if they'd all mutated into your very much maligned illness. Which killed so many victims for "any reasons".

Go and debunk the great reset now please. :smiley:

Google search to above nonsensery
symptoms of covid 19 - Google Search

That link is from a propaganda website

A report from the British Heart Foundation, published this week, found that over 30,000 people in England have died ‘needlessly’ of heart disease since the start of the pandemic. That’s 230 deaths every week that wouldn’t have happened had we not locked down.

We had lockdowns before we had vaccines. I reckon everyone pretty much knows deaths would have much higher without the lockdowns.

You think the Spectator is a propaganda website 😅.

Says a lot when dickheads like Peirs owns up to how it went down. Shame others cannot do the same.

View attachment 83908

GB News are calling it out to a degree.
Calvin Robinson, Niel Oliver, Mark Steyn.
Not quite sure what the game is but they're certainly pumping it into the mainstream. Doubts over the jabs (Steyn), doubts over the lockdown policies (Oliver) and Robinson coupled with Oliver have mentioned the world economic forums capture of our democracy.

Being blunt here (because i am) the plan is for the technocrats to dissolve democracy and replace it with a system of technocratic government. On a global scale.
What is technocracy? Put simply it's not a voting system. It's rule by "experts". The people wouldn't be able to simply vote anyone out.
We've just had a taste of rule by experts. And i'm not one for fancying it. Sage controlled our lives for near two years and to be honest, it was shocking. Mask on for a piss, mask off to sip your pint ... Good lord.
Thanks but no thanks.

Technocracy.. also know as stake holder capitalism. Or if you remove it's cloak fully, it's fascism or communism level 11.

Latest rant over :sweatsmile:

GB News are calling it out to a degree.
Calvin Robinson, Niel Oliver, Mark Steyn.
Not quite sure what the game is but they're certainly pumping it into the mainstream. Doubts over the jabs (Steyn), doubts over the lockdown policies (Oliver) and Robinson coupled with Oliver have mentioned the world economic forums capture of our democracy.

Being blunt here (because i am) the plan is for the technocrats to dissolve democracy and replace it with a system of technocratic government. On a global scale.
What is technocracy? Put simply it's not a voting system. It's rule by "experts". The people wouldn't be able to simply vote anyone out.
We've just had a taste of rule by experts. And i'm not one for fancying it. Sage controlled our lives for near two years and to be honest, it was shocking. Mask on for a piss, mask off to sip your pint ... Good lord.
Thanks but no thanks.

Technocracy.. also know as stake holder capitalism. Or if you remove it's cloak fully, it's fascism or communism level 11.

Latest rant over :sweatsmile:

BAND_TBstreams_2022-11-09-194455.gif

Back