I have just had the Astra Zenica jab today too. So far so good, waiting on the shivers and sore head
Nah you will be fine, I felt a bit of pain when laid in bed on the side where the jab had been but other than that I'm okay (fingers crossed)

Had the Astra Zenica one on Friday morning, no side effects, next one booked for June. Whole process took around 15 minutes. Was advised not to drive for 15 minutes but could leave the vaccination hub immediately.

Last edited:
Had mine no side effects what so ever

Had the Astra Zenica one on Friday morning, no side affects, next one booked for June. Whole process took around 15 minutes. Was advised not to drive for 15 minutes but could leave the vaccination hub immediately.
After the vaccination we were all given a card with a hand written time on it (15mins+) and had to sit in a holding pen till your time was ready.

Like the virus itself, the difference in people's responses is huge. Me?, I was fine but a friend who hill walks for fun was bed ridden for 24-48 hours with flu like symptoms.

This is a virus that can affect people in totally different ways no matter how fit you are.
There's me, I struggle get a set of stairs I'm that unfit OK appose to a friend who thinks Ben Nevis is a mound ends up tucked up in bed with a hot chocolate,
Weird as fook

Its been a week since I had my first dose - no side effects but Ive still got a nice bruise on my arm where she jabbed me.

Had mine. AstraZeneca first does on Saturday have had no side effects not even arm ache.

Had my jab on Wednesday..I’ve had 2 days of feeling like I had the flu and a hangover together..
The main thing that got me was extreme tiredness over the past few days.

Had my jab on Friday, AstraZeneca felt like shit all day Saturday, I just couldn't get warm and very tired! No issues today though!

Had the AZ on Monday evening (22nd March) at the Etihad Campus, Manchester. System was smooth a pretty well run. Had very slight side effects - cold legs so had to sit with them wrapped in a blanket. Could have worn long keks but didn't fancy lounging at home in jeans.

Back