jakeyboy1965

can anyone explain what has happened or offer any solutions when after reloading channel list then firmware on skybox f3 i got "this is a mismatch"

Go to edit and delete all favourites---format key to FAT32, add new .dbs file and load. This should clear the error but if not then do a factory reset and then reinstall .dbs file. [always ensure you have a copy of your line just in case----]
Reaper

Go to edit and delete all favourites---format key to FAT32, add new .dbs file and load. This should clear the error but if not then do a factory reset and then reinstall .dbs file. [always ensure you have a copy of your line just in case----]
Reaper

I've found that if you download a new TP_PROG.dbs and it get's renamed to TP_PROG (1).dbs that can cause it. Delete all old lists in your downloads folder and then start again

can anyone explain what has happened or offer any solutions when after reloading channel list then firmware on skybox f3 i got "this is a mismatch"

There are clone & genuine F3 boxes around.

If you try to upgrade your clone box with genuine firmware (or vice versa) then you will get a "file is mismatch" notification.

What firmware are you trying to upgrade your box with?

hi kremmen,
upgraded firmware off skybox.cc site and channel list from aj sat

---------- Post Merged at 04:31 PM ----------

thanks reaper but still not working

file loaded done reload of chanell list and factory reset as you said. didnt work so deleted all chanells and re-scanned on box .
usb on fat 32 but still not working.

---------- Post Merged at 06:10 PM ----------

thanks for file loaded it on usb then done reload of chanell list. done factory reset and deleted all chanells. upgraded both chanell list and file you sent
but still not working. usb is formated on fat 32.

Forget the channel list--load working firmware then go menu--antenna set up--single sat scan---save when scan finished and then see whats working
Reaper.

Back