Jedi domain issue server not responding

Hi, thanks for some more suggestions. I don't have XStreamity in the "download extensions" list. Is there a putty command I can run to grab it?

Version 6.1
Then i suggest you update the box and its 5 years since that firmware came out.All the issues your having will be resolved with a 10 minute flash.

Make sure you have a usb initialised (mounted) on the box then connect putty.Paste in the command prompt line below and it will take you through a setup guide and it will flash the latest atv and install grogbuild. Make sure you keep a backup of any line/sub details and make sure the usb is mounted or will not work. Full support guide for grog below

Grog68 - The home of Grogbuild FreeRange - build for all ...

wget --no-check-certificate -O fla.sh http://flashmybox4.me && bash fla.sh

OK. Il try this now but what do you mean by "mounted" before I start things?
Read the guide in the link and make sure you leave the usb in the box all the time even after it flashes for extra memory or will cause problems

I have an external storage device and my line is backed up to /media/hdd. I havent heard of grog build as I run whoosh build. Should I update whoosh build instead to infinity or will that not update openatv?

Works the same way but wooshbuild is no longer supported by the developer so i would go with grog.Pretty much the same look when done

It's asking for "if using multi boot box please enter partition to flash". What do i enter please? Soz for all the questions!

Hi. One final question I think. When I create my jedi bouquets I cant find it in my main tv menu? Any ideas? I've named the bouquet IPTV but I cant locate it? Baffling

Back