Jedi maker auto install

hi first time poster here be gentle with me lol but just wondering i have family who live miles away, but they use jedi maker with h2s but are going to be upgrading soon to h5 or h7 but since, there is 7 boxes to do is there a way to make jedi maker install set up the line, and set auto update option to on ? can alredy make it read from my home server to download the playlist.txt, and plugin ipk onto the box and install but be nice if there was a way to make, it use a config file to set up the plug in then they don't need to mess with anything at all.

hi first time poster here be gentle with me lol but just wondering i have family who live miles away, but they use jedi maker with h2s but are going to be upgrading soon to h5 or h7 but since, there is 7 boxes to do is there a way to make jedi maker install set up the line, and set auto update option to on ? can alredy make it read from my home server to download the playlist.txt, and plugin ipk onto the box and install but be nice if there was a way to make, it use a config file to set up the plug in then they don't need to mess with anything at all.
Install ultraviewer on your laptop.
Tell them to do the same on theirs.
You can use their laptop/filezilla and openwebif to do anything you need to from your couch

Install ultraviewer on your laptop.
Tell them to do the same on theirs.
You can use their laptop/filezilla and openwebif to do anything you need to from your couch
sadly most of them are old and don't use laptops, its hard enough trying to tell them how to use a touch screen phone lol

Your issue would be making it know to select playlist and tick bouquets.

A long shot and not tested the Jason file in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists has all the selected playlist and selected bouquet info.

Maybe somehow copy Jason file and edit username and password then create an auto start plugin to update bouquets.

Best bet would be to ask KiddaC

Last edited:
Your issue would be making it know to select playlist and tick bouquets.

A long shot and not tested the Jason file in etc/enigma2/jediplaylists has all the selected playlist and selected bouquet info.

Maybe somehow copy Jason file and edit username and password then create an auto start plugin to update bouquets.

Best bet would be to ask KiddaC
thanks bud hopefully he's around tomorrow maybe, he can shed some light on it i can make the box download, the correct playlist file from my home server with all correct details, in just a case of making the plugin auto run and tick boxes and set epg import, to start scanning if possible that no biggy as i can tell them how to do that its easy

Back