Jedi|Maker EPG

Can anyone point me in the right direction Please.
Setup: Zgemma H5.2TC, OpenAtv 6.4, Wooshbuild V10

I have setup my Iptv using JediMakerXtream, It works with no problem, but the EPG for my iptv is only showing a blank page, its header is the name of my iptv but there is no subsections or program data.
Instead of opening the EPG if I go into Favorites or TV and select my IPTV all of the subsections are there with all of the program data, ie info program length etc, so all of the data is there just not displaying correctly in the EPG.
In my EPG import config, I have my IPTV as a source and have tried a manual download which retrieves the information, I have also got the IPTV source selected in AutoBouquetsMaker.

If I play a live iptv channel and then press epg, I get a fully populated EPG for that category but all of the other sections are still missing, ie, Play SlyArena, press EPG and I get all of the sports but nothing else for iptv, change channel to IPTV Sly Premier press epg and I get all of the Movies but nothing else for iptv
The four pictures show the state, the first pic my empty iptv epg, the second pic is Favorites and selecting my iptv which shows all of the sub categories, third pic opened sub category sly sport, fourth pic opening epg when in sly sport, shows populated epg?
The epg that opens is All channels but if I open EPG when on Sat All Channels only goes upto 1000 where as Iptv starts at 6000.
Any help guidance appreciated

Thanks

I have done a little bit of investigating, I can see that JediMaker has made a Master Bouquet and 90ish subbouquets which are all called from the Master UserBouquet, so it appears that the EPG is not creating the Sub sections from the UserBouquet, therey are all there and I can not see any faults ?

I have done a little bit of investigating, I can see that JediMaker has made a Master Bouquet and 90ish subbouquets which are all called from the Master UserBouquet, so it appears that the EPG is not creating the Sub sections from the UserBouquet, therey are all there and I can not see any faults ?
Youll have to delete those images, they all show server details which is strictly prohibited.

When setting the server details up in jedimaker, have you stipulated use provider epg'?
Have you ticked your provider in epgimporter?

Youll have to delete those images, they all show server details which is strictly prohibited.

When setting the server details up in jedimaker, have you stipulated use provider epg'?
Have you ticked your provider in epgimporter?
Oops sorry, Photos deleted!

Yes it is using provider epg
and my provider is ticked in epgimporter, I don't think this is where the issue is, the data is clearly being downloaded it is just not displaying correctly in the main Epg, it appears the subbouquets are not being created within the Main IPTV bouquet, as I mentioned if switch channel to iptv and then open the Epg, I can see everything within the channel I am on's subbouquet but I have to switch to a different channel to see another subbouquet, so the information and data is present.

Oops sorry, Photos deleted!

Yes it is using provider epg
and my provider is ticked in epgimporter, I don't think this is where the issue is, the data is clearly being downloaded it is just not displaying correctly in the main Epg, it appears the subbouquets are not being created within the Main IPTV bouquet, as I mentioned if switch channel to iptv and then open the Epg, I can see everything within the channel I am on's subbouquet but I have to switch to a different channel to see another subbouquet, so the information and data is present.
You need to change settings in jedi to create sections bouquets

Back