JEDI MAKER Xtreme not working on Some streams (ZGemma H5.2TC)

alag

I followed the setup from Guide - Enigma 2 IPTV Setup Guide and half of my streams work on this but the other half just show a black screen. When I use XE I can see the black screen streams but since XE requires an additional subscription to authorize the line so I am trying to use Jedi Maker.

Can someone advise how to fix as I am baffled as why some streams work and others dont when the same works ok with other software. I loaded it by adding server information, login & password. I also tested the same using Smart IPTV on mobile and it works ok.

I have recently installed updated OpenATV 6.4.20220908 (2022-08-23) using command line (cant remember which build - woosh / greg).

I have recently installed updated OpenATV 6.4.20220908 (2022-08-23) using command line (cant remember which build - woosh / greg).
Most IPTV providers now use upgraded encoding that older boxes cannot handle.
If you want to use enigma2 boxes you really need a 4k box so that you can decipher the higher quality streams.

All Android devices will handle the encoding but older E2 boxes wont

My box was able to view the same channel using the same provider with XE - so I doubt it is a hardware issue. My only challenge with XE was that I needed to create an account on Xtreme Server to add my suppliers XEdetails and my box qr code for my line to work. After 7 days expired - this stopped working.

I am sure if I created a new Xtreme Server temp account then it will work again. I think it is something in my config.

My box was able to view the same channel using the same provider with XE - so I doubt it is a hardware issue. My only challenge with XE was that I needed to create an account on Xtreme Server to add my suppliers XEdetails and my box qr code for my line to work. After 7 days expired - this stopped working.

I am sure if I created a new Xtreme Server temp account then it will work again. I think it is something in my config.
You are probably wrong those streams may have been changed to fhd rather than hd and the stb cannot play them as stated by pabloesceban.

Wrong my friend upgrade the box as mentioned.

Your box only supports hevc264 streams and most suppliers now use hevc265 streams so your box can’t handle the codec

Ok - so please recommend Android Box / something else? I guess this (ZGemma H52TC) is going in the bin?

Ok - so please recommend Android Box / something else? I guess this (ZGemma H52TC) is going in the bin?
I would recommend the formuler cc box just take your username password and dns from the m3u and add it to mytvonline2 app or there's the buzztv range even shit stick(firestick) but all depends on budget

Just an update for those who may be going through the same issue - I tried to install Xstreamity and tried to click tv on any channels that didnt work. Surprisingly when I changed player to DVB (1) - everything sprang to life and much better quality. So Android box going back to Amazon. I am sure I have seen this settings on other apps too - time to test.

Back