Jedi maker. Zegemma h2s

Anth1

Hope I’m in the right place
Having issues with Jedi maker extreme.
I have open atv 6.3 and whooshbuild.
I regularly do software updates but since the latest update Jedi won’t show any Iptv the bouquets are there the green dot is there channels are there just no picture.
My sub works fine via xc lite. I just prefer Jedi for live and xc for vod.
I’ve tried deleting play list sub Jedi plug in nothing works help. This has happened on 2 of my boxes but I know of others who have done the same update and had no issue

I have service app plugin installed on the box and have the settings set to exteplayer3 inside serviceapp, Then in Jedi i have stream type for Live in the settings set to use ExtPlayer(5002),seems to work well on my old H1

Completely uninstall jedi and re install it have you set stream type to 4097 and not dvb1 reboot router and box

Have you double checked username/password and portal url are correct?
Yes checked it a few times you don’t get the green dot if your details are incorrect and you can’t download bouquets

Completely uninstall jedi and re install it have you set stream type to 4097 and not dvb1 reboot router and box
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled. Always has it set to dvb1 always worked il try 4097 tomorrow see if it works thanks

I have service app plugin installed on the box and have the settings set to exteplayer3 inside serviceapp, Then in Jedi i have stream type for Live in the settings set to use ExtPlayer(5002),seems to work well on my old H1
Is service app already in plug ins in extensions not used this before ?

What version of jedi are you using ? theres been a few updates recently that fixed me
V2.1 and2.3 if memory serves not in front of box just mow

Back