Jerky picture on cable feed

Palm_Sunday

It's only started happening today but on a number of my channels - BBC2, SS1 i'm seeing some stuttering of the picture every few seconds it looks like a frame jumps or is missing, giving a jerky appearance.
I don't have loads of plugins installed, I've not updated my current image (4.1.016) recently and the only thing I've done in the last day or so is added my NAS drive as a mount.

I've tried restarting the box but no difference

Anyone have an idea what may be causing the problem?

My zgemma h2 has been freezing alot the past couple of days as well running on cable was wondering if this is an issue at the min

could be a server issue, get test from another server to either confirm or rule it out

Thanks guys... my present supplier is telling me my Built in sound bar on the TV is causing the out of sync and picture stuttering

Zgemma H5.2tc.... i have cable set up which no issues and IPTV

I'm on VM broad band and everything is set up and been working

That would only work if all channels were effected all the time.
This fault is out of sync and also stutters whilst out of sync. will a sound bar cause picture stuttering.

I can't see that... it happens on 2 seperate boxes both are new and the same issues is on both

in that case I'd be looking at the power levels, if it's VM broadband:
on the side or bottom of the router there should be a 'settings password'
type 192.168.0.1 into a browser and click enter, use that password to log into the router

advanced settings
tools>network status> click on downstream tab
copy and paste the snr and dbmv data here

Back